TechAngel85

kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

12 hours ago, Greg said:

You're right that I rarely sell pelts. I keep the pelts in a container for the Companions "go fetch pelts" radiant quests or to make into leather as needed. If I end up with a large pile of pelts, I may make some into leather and sell the leather.

... and that's why it should be worth a lot for pelts. Otherwise, there is no point in selling them, especially exotic ones ;)

10 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Ands it's fixed. Perfect.

They are fast. Modding community live and kickin. :)

It would be nice if the updated Main File patcher will work properly for us. We used to download separately, due to some things being merged into the CR patch, I think.

If you mean kryptopyr's Patch Hub Installer (FOMOD) main file, I think we downloaded the individual patches because the FOMOD didn't include the latest version of all patches.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

If you mean kryptopyr's Patch Hub Installer (FOMOD) main file, I think we downloaded the individual patches because the FOMOD didn't include the latest version of all patches.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was that or redundancy with DR Patch. kryptopyr updated the FOMOD, so it may be a good choice again, especially given the new fishing patches for SAE.

EDIT: actually, it seems like the FOMOD has issues. SIC patch has no 'None' option and there seem to be other 'intelligence' issues with this FOMOD.

3 hours ago, z929669 said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was that or redundancy with DR Patch. kryptopyr updated the FOMOD, so it may be a good choice again, especially given the new fishing patches for SAE.

EDIT: actually, it seems like the FOMOD has issues. SIC patch has no 'None' option and there seem to be other 'intelligence' issues with this FOMOD.

Greg is correct and I wouldn't advise changing it back. You'll be right back to switching it around again to the individual patches within a month. It's not feasible to maintain a FOMOD for such a Hub, especially with that many patches. I'm surprised they try to keep one as it is. I won't do one for the RWT Hub. It also forces users to download a large file for a few patches.

Mod updated with some new patches for CACO and cc-mods:

• Version 2021-11-20

• Added: Bittercup (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Bloodchill Manor (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Bow of Shadows (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Forgotten Seasons (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Goblins (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Nix-Hound (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: Plague of the Dead (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • Added: The Cause (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).