Farmhouse Chimneys SE (by Scarla/TechAngel85)

TechAngel85

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2021 at 2:08 PM, TechAngel85 said:

Updated instructions for latest version of the mod

MCM Menus have been reworked as well. An option for 'Live another life - LAL' has been added to 'New Locations>Random'. Same section 'Cutting Room Floor' is now.

4 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

A separate patch for USSEP has today been released on this mods page on Nexus.

Yeah the patch notes that it removes a chimney placed by USSEP and replaces it with it's own. IMO the one from USSEP seems to match the rundown shack better. The farmhouse chimney's one looks like new construction. I'll  let STEP make the call on that. I'm sure there is a mandate/paradigm that dictates which one gets used.

3 hours ago, evmiller said:

Yeah the patch notes that it removes a chimney placed by USSEP and replaces it with it's own. IMO the one from USSEP seems to match the rundown shack better. The farmhouse chimney's one looks like new construction. I'll  let STEP make the call on that. I'm sure there is a mandate/paradigm that dictates which one gets used.

I don't think the USSEP one does't matches the design of the chimney on the inside so there is a mismatch. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:55 AM, TechAngel85 said:

I don't think the USSEP one does't matches the design of the chimney on the inside so there is a mismatch. 

Maybe "Ignore the USSEP patch." line could be added to the guide? It may confuse some inexperienced people (like me :D) since we also have USSEP installed.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

I released a small update that I worked on over the last couple evenings.

@z929669
I know the Guide says to ignore the USSEP optional file, but I think that is a mistake unless it's been incorporated into the Guide Patch.

You had added that instruction in March last year, but I see that the patch is adding a location to the reference that isn't covered by the Step patches. I'll do so in the 2.3 dev CR patch and remove the instruction in the meantime.

image.png

13 hours ago, z929669 said:

You had added that instruction in March last year, but I see that the patch is adding a location to the reference that isn't covered by the Step patches. I'll do so in the 2.3 dev CR patch and remove the instruction in the meantime.

image.png

It was likely incorporated at one point or was planned to be, but lost in the mix of things along the way. :thumbsup: