Stay At The System Page - Updated (by multiple authors)

TechAngel85

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ryan had expressed in Discord that he didn't want others to update it for him. He has been slowly updating his mods himself. I would recommend waiting until Ryan officially updates this out of respect, despite the MIT license. Or use QUI.

18 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Ryan had expressed in Discord that he didn't want others to update it for him. He has been slowly updating his mods himself. I would recommend waiting until Ryan officially updates this out of respect, despite the MIT license. Or use QUI.

I'm using it until Ryan updates, though I'm just testing in Skyrim right now and not playing. It's been 7 months since release and 5-6 months since everything has been in place for authors to get things updated. Four of those months since the last SKSE was released. I think that's been enough time waiting for me. I don't blame others for moving on.

23 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

I'm using it until Ryan updates, though I'm just testing in Skyrim right now and not playing. It's been 7 months since release and 5-6 months since everything has been in place for authors to get things updated. Four of those months since the last SKSE was released. I think that's been enough time waiting for me. I don't blame others for moving on.

I agree and would opt for the version linked with MIT license on Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...