Realistic Water Two SE (by isoku/SparrowPrince/TechAngel85)

TechAngel85

6 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

CR Patch should work fine with v5.

Nope. Occlusion generation fails:

[04:31] <ARTHOakwoodNorth [CELL:00009BB6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -4,-16) Error while updating TVDT data: Load order FileID [92] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "Occlusion.esp" Check plugins modifying the cell record for errors and fix them>
<ARTHOakwoodNorth [CELL:00009BB6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -4,-16) Error while updating TVDT data: Load order FileID [92] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "Occlusion.esp" Check plugins modifying the cell record for errors and fix them>

That and two other records in the CR Patch reference RW records that are no longer valid:

NightgateInnExterior03 [CELL:0000905C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 18,11)
ARTHOakwoodNorth [CELL:00009BB6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -4,-16)
POIPineForest13 [CELL:00009BB7] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -5,-16)

Fixing those records resolved the problem.

42 minutes ago, alphaniner said:

Make sure you know how to fix the issue I mentioned if you're gonna use version 5.

lolz, been out for a year or two, overlooked the details, I also understand that an AE version of STEP is worked on for next year, so maybe a moot point to raise... But perhaps for the new or returning folks then at least mention to download version 4.1 from the 'old files' section? As up until here it has been mostly a 'download the main version' vibe unless specified otherwise :)and I had not considered reading this full post about the details on version 5, sorry. Also missed the notice on the MOD page itself, still rusty I do apologize.

Edited by Ogham

23 minutes ago, Ogham said:

lolz, been out for a year or two, overlooked the details, I also understand that an AE version of STEP is worked on for next year, so maybe a moot point to raise... But perhaps for the new or returning folks then at least mention to download version 4.1 from the 'old files' section? As up until here it has been mostly a 'download the main version' vibe unless specified otherwise :)and I had not considered reading this full post about the details on version 5, sorry. Also missed the notice on the MOD page itself, still rusty I do apologize.

Version 5 was just released a few weeks ago, and it was believed to be compatible with the CR Patch. The team is usually very quick to resolve issues (I've reported a few). If they're American maybe they have better things to do around Thanksgiving. I'm sure it will be handled soon.

Edited by alphaniner