Gemling Queen Jewelry SE (by Saerileth/lordjoseph7)

TechAngel85

It's a mesh fix. There are no meshes in the STEP Patches.

17 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I think @TechAngel85 has this in the Step Patch, but not positive. I swear I did something to check or account for this, but can't remember. I have the same message, and that's why I looked into it about a month ago.

1 minute ago, DoubleYou said:

It's a mesh fix. There are no meshes in the STEP Patches.

Ahh ... then I think I might have been testing something and didn't bother with it ... or the 'issue' was a non-issue for me. Probably should use it.

Yes, I think it's only the female elf meshes. The issue is that USSEP changed the path to these meshes from something like Meshes\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets to Meshes\uskp\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets so these meshes installed by Gemling Queen Jewelry may as well not exist. The Circlets USSEP Fixes mod just moves these meshes to Meshes\uskp\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets so they'll override USSEP's meshes.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Yes, I think it's only the female elf meshes. The issue is that USSEP changed the path to these meshes from something like Meshes\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets to Meshes\uskp\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets so these meshes installed by Gemling Queen Jewelry may as well not exist. The Circlets USSEP Fixes mod just moves these meshes to Meshes\uskp\armor\circlets\FemElfCirclets so they'll override USSEP's meshes.

Thanks for the analysis. No reason not to include it.