EnableDiagnostics = 1

ClearInvalidRegistrations = 1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution = 2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB = 1024

scrapHeapSizeMB = 256

It seems to work, but I'm not sure.

I run with this skse.ini for SE. Dont remember where i got it from though. :confusion:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

I run with this skse.ini for SE. Dont remember where i got it from though. :confusion:

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]

WriteMiniDumps=1

The memory portion I don't think is valid anymore in SE.

In Root Files Installation at 3.:

"Keep this archive open for the for the next steps."

double for the.

I cant change it in the forms, as it is greyed out for me, so you have to do it :cool:

In Root Files Installation at 3.:

"Keep this archive open for the for the next steps."

double for the.

I cant change it in the forms, as it is greyed out for me, so you have to do it :cool:

This should be fixed now. Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to make my first moded playthrough of Skyrim special edition using MO2. Every time I try to launch SKSE a command prompt shows up and says :shgetFolderpath 00000005 failed (result = 00000005) assertion failed in IDebugLog.cpp(64): Succeded(err) (code = ffffffff80070005 (-2147024891))

I searched everywhere and nothing worked 

pls help me 

edit: I figured it out it was windows defender that was seeing it as a ransomware so I added it as a allowed app. 

Edited by Kerilz

Regarding the instructions for SKSE64 install for STEP 0.3.0b, a couple of small points:

SKSE.ini

"

[Display] iTintTextureResolution=2048"

I don't think the space before iTintTextureResolution is necessary.

"4. STEP recommends renaming from "SKSE" to "SKSE Skyrim Launcher" or similar."

When you do this, the next time Mod Organizer 2.3.2 starts it recognizes the "SKSE" entry is missing and automatically recreates it! So now you have two different SKSE entries.

I removed the space and added a note about "SKSE" autocreation. Not sure how to stop that behavior, but it places it at bottom of the list, so not a bid deal to just leave the redundancy

5 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

PSA:

SKSE has been updated to version 2.0.20.

Thanks. Will be waiting on mods to update.

According to SKSE dev, this update does not require mod updates. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MilletGtR
      Hi fellow modders, I'm MilletGtR, the creator of iActivate on the Nexus.

I've just recently gotten into the world of pascal scripting, so please forgive me if my quesions have obvious answers :) I'll get right into my issue.

In iActivate, I have altered some of the game setting strings to hide the Activate text, such as "Open", "Talk" and "Search". The problem there is that some items in the world of Skyrim have an "Activate Text Override" defined, meaning it overwrites the game setting (Open, Search, Talk and so on). Initially I had the ambition to edit all of these objects by hand, to be included in the mods .esp, but that took a stop when I realized that it would require patch after patch to be compatible with some of the more popular mods out there.

Instead I decided to learn Pascal and create a script in TES5Edit that people can run and make their own patch for their own load order. I've now created a fully functional script which finds all relevant records which contains the element 'RNAM' (which is the code for Activate Text Override), copies them to a new file, and at the same time removes the string attatched to 'RNAM'.

Now I've come to my issue: The script works very well on small .esp's, but the bigger the plugin file, the longer it takes per record copied. It seems to be exponential.

Down below is my complete script. Due to my research I suspect that the culprit is the wbCopyElementToFile function, which to me seems to scan the entire record every single time the procedure is run.

If anyone has any idea as to why the script runs so slowly on big files, please reply with any information. I'm at the end of the rope, and can't figure this one out.

I should also mention that my script runs very well and rapidly in the Procedure function, but extremely slowly on the Finalize function.

Millet
    • By hishutup
      This was a personal project of mine that Mator helped me with.
      It doesn't do much other than patch Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow.

I am not able to directly distribute the assets from Vivid Snow but the script is 95% mine, mator wrote some examples which I use directly.

If you have a new idea or have a suggestion, share it.

Description:
      Simply put, this script will patch most weathers to use manga's vivid snow rather than that awful vanilla nonsense.
      It does this by assigning a particular effect to the precipitation record, then changes the Visual Effect to the associated effect and then nulls out the precipitation record.

There are some weathers that may have the wrong precipitation data or have it nulled out.
      This can be fixed by placing the EDID of the weather in one of the Forced lists and it will apply the effect that the EDID is in.
      Worst comes to worst, the default effect will be applied, I think it is currently Vivid Snow Effect.

So far I tested Vanilla, COT, PW, NLA, RCRN weathers.
      There are likely a few nulled weathers that need to be forced but I can get to that later.

Requirements:
      Latest version of xEdit (not sure which is required but get the latest) Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow (use the Vanilla version) mteFunctions.pas (latest version, at least from 7/14/2015) Here is the script and the required ini file

Future:

Unsure for the most part, I tend to bounce all over the place. I'll probably end up adding some asset checks so that I can make sure that users installed Vivid Snow Correctly. Change the way masters are added because the prompt is unsightly and the masters are in reverse order. Overrides are still being a pain. Add GUI for future Snow, Rain and Ash toggles. Add low, med and high Blizzard data
    • By FWDekker
      I'm trying to write a script that will export particular data from an NPC to a file for further processing. However, the program exhibits strange behaviour when I try to access some of the NPC's elements. Getting simple fields and printing them as strings works fine, but it goes wrong as soon as I try to get non-string elements.

In particular, I have the following script:
      { Export list of records ------------------------ Hotkey: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E } unit UserScript; const sRecordsToSkip = 'REFR,PGRD,PHZD,ACHR,NAVM,NAVI,LAND'; function Initialize: integer; begin // Do nothing end; function Process(e: IInterface): integer; var _aidt : IwbElement; _assigned : string; begin if Pos(Signature(e), sRecordsToSkip) <> 0 then begin Exit; end; if not ElementExists(e, 'AIDT') then begin Exit; end; _aidt := ElementByName(e, 'RNAM'); _assigned := Assigned(_aidt); AddMessage('Is assigned? ' + _assigned); end; function Finalize: integer; begin // Do nothing end; end.Whenever I run this script, the message "Is assigned? False" is printed. I do not understand how this is possible: I checked whether the element existed, but after getting it, it is Nil.

What's going wrong here? Any help is appreciated.