DynDOLOD MCM not appearing in MCM and DynDOLOD Not initializing.

raging987inferno

Question

DynDOLOD MCM not appearing in MCM and DynDOLOD Not initializing. I'm not sure why but I'm having trouble with the entire DynDOLOD mod not showing up in game. I don don't even have the MCM option. not sure how to show you guys. because I can't take a Screen shot. and I'm not sure if it's from an updated mod or what.

That is the log from PapyrusUtil, not the games script papyrus log that you get in c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log after enabling it in the Sykrim.INI with 

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

In the log from PapyrusUtil we would expect to see lines like (if you do not use DynOLOD DLL)

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Worlds.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Tamriel.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Tamriel_Objects.json

Edited by sheson

The problem seems to have solved itself when I removed a few mods. either one was interfering with DynDOLOD and/or I had a few too many mods but I think it was Wintersun - More interesting Mara, Wintersun - More interesting Kynareth and Jephre, AFT_iNPC Alpha SSE Fix, Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (the Enhanced version), Interesting NPCs SE and all the requirements and patches, RS Children Overhaul, Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse, Skyrim Jobs (not Jobs of Skyrim 2017), Better Tel Mithryn. I'm not sure which one or any combination of these mods may have caused the problem or if it was in combination with the mods I am still using but it's now working. I figured instead of me continuing to be annoying I just remove some of the new additions and see if it works and of course it did.

Edited by raging987inferno