Can not copy [REFR:0010C315]

Tsunatus

Question

Hello fellow modders.

I am relatively new to modding in Skyrim and have 206 mods enabled in skyim and DynDOLOD was the last one I downloaded due to poor standard LOD draw distance. I have followed all the steps and downloaded all the necessary mods in order to fully enable DynDOLOD but on the final step when you have to use the DynDOLODx64.exe to generate a Tree and Object LOD the program crashes subtly and doesn't generate any kind of error report. It is always happening on when it trys to generate Solitude and i have no idea how to fix it. I took an image just before it crashed and it is in the attachment below.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to get this mod working properly

post-14768-0-76548200-1567922172_thumb.png

Edited by Tsunatus

3 answers to this question

I guess it is just stopping then. It gets to Solitude and then it just closes, simple as that. No option to exit, save & exit, check log or restart. I have tried running both the DynDOLOD.exe & DynDOLODx64.exe but none of them truly complete. I can't updated the attachment with the full log from the standard exe program because it is too large to upload, it was also the one that actually gave an exception error and didn't just suddenly close.

Here is a like a like to the log in my drive 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1drdP61b5VrThTIODLoSIf4bODxMjjOGkpoO_nxBja7k

Edited by Tsunatus

From the log

Exception in unit process line 69: Can not copy [REFR:0010C315] (places PlaneMarker [sTAT:00000017] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeOrigin [CELL:00037EE9] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF] at -16,25)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13947)

Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum

Please upload bugreport.txt

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: Often caused by a broken bashed patch. Use a newer Wrye Bash version to create the patch or do not use the merge patches option. 

A: There is a plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help. 

For a test you can remove the Bashed Patch. If it runs through then, the patch is broken and needs to be generated with a newer version.
Edited by sheson