Skyrim TVDT - Occlusion Culling Data

sheson

1 hour ago, mattski123 said:

I'm using xLODGen, which mode will end up providing the best in-game performance? And is there a radius that you prefer to use other than 100?

The question which mode has the best in-game performance is explained in the included documentation and has been answered and explained several times already. Why do yo keep asking the same question again and again?

Obviously the preferred value for radius is 100. There is no reason to set it higher. Read the documentation which explains what the radius setting is for.

16 hours ago, sheson said:

The question which mode has the best in-game performance is explained in the included documentation and has been answered and explained several times already. Why do yo keep asking the same question again and again?

Obviously the preferred value for radius is 100. There is no reason to set it higher. Read the documentation which explains what the radius setting is for.

Sweet man, to answer your question: J6Fe2.jpeg and after reading the documentation, I did understand a bit better, but if I want the best of the best performance when selecting mode I still don't quite understand which one will provide the better occlusion data performance. Could you elaborate on that please?

45 minutes ago, mattski123 said:

Sweet man, to answer your question: J6Fe2.jpeg and after reading the documentation, I did understand a bit better, but if I want the best of the best performance when selecting mode I still don't quite understand which one will provide the better occlusion data performance. Could you elaborate on that please?

Several people have explained the same thing over and over again. Quality 3 potentially disables the most LOD in the distance. What about it requires more elaboration?

Use the easier and more advanced DynDOLOD for occlusion generation.

7 hours ago, mattski123 said:

Highest value setting = best and most efficient occlusion data =  best in-game performance relative to other values.