Major Profile Problems with MO2

Brotherofcats

Question

I have been playing Fallout 4 for 1600 hours on one game, going well, but while updating some files I noticed that MO2 had every mod I have ever installed listed as a Profile. I decided to clean up the mess, though I have no idea how it happened. Then I noticed that the number of active mods had gone down. I started the game, and sure enough, all of the mods listed as Profiles had disappeared. How in the world did this happen. I though profiles were a seperate catagory. I was trying to clean up the extranious never used profiles before installing one to play Frost. Or should I reinstall Fallout 4 in another directory, along with MO 2, and start that one over. Still, I need to know what I can do to clean profiles without deleting the mods from the profile I'm playing.

1 answer to this question

This is the first time I've heard about anything remotely like this happening, so I have no idea what might cause it. Just to be clear, you are referring to profiles listed when you click the Configure Profiles button at the top and not the mods listed in the left pane?