Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows (by EvilDeadAsh34)

stoppingby4now

With a new update to the mod released, I'm going to update the Bash wizard along with hit. The most important change, however, will be that the autodetection for mods (NOT DLCs) will be removed, and replaced with a "choose which mods you have installed" screen instead. Found the community mod detection to be a bit fiddly, and also caused a major difference from Schwinni's installer.

• 4 weeks later...

Took me a while to release (mostly because I was very distracted), but I've updated the installer for Closer Quivers. Like I said I would, I removed the autodetection for mods, instead presenting you with a list of compatible mods for both quivers and bolts.

Took me a while to release (mostly because I was very distracted)' date=' but I've updated the installer for Closer Quivers. Like I said I would, I removed the autodetection for mods, instead presenting you with a list of compatible mods for both quivers and bolts.[/quote']

Looks great. thanks again ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed that this mod creates a folder called dlc01 with auriel and dragonbone folders within that contain .nif files. 

Is this folder supposed to be called dlc01, I am confused as it contains mesh files, and meshes seem to be in the meshes folder usually.

Will skyrim still find these meshes in the dlc01 folder?

I am using MO to manage mods so the folder is displayed in the data tab.

I have installed this mod following the STEP guidelines.

Thanks for any help.

I noticed that this mod creates a folder called dlc01 with auriel and dragonbone folders within that contain .nif files. 

Is this folder supposed to be called dlc01, I am confused as it contains mesh files, and meshes seem to be in the meshes folder usually.

Will skyrim still find these meshes in the dlc01 folder?

I am using MO to manage mods so the folder is displayed in the data tab.

I have installed this mod following the STEP guidelines.

Thanks for any help.

The dlc01 folder is meant to be in the meshes folder, it's an error in the installation.

DLC usually goes into DLC folders. dlc01 is dawnguard so it is a meshes folder but one more step deep: Data->dlc01->meshes. Beth has done this for a while now.

Actually...Bethesda has never done that, the DLC files always go into the folder of what type of file they are. So Dawnguard meshes go into meshes/dlc01/, whereas Dragonborn meshes go into meshes/dlc02/. Hearthfire is the odd one, as the meshes would go into meshes/_byoh/.

• 2 months later...

The installer does indeed misplace files. I will have to try NCC to see if that works better or not. Need to report this to the MO bug tracker (or to the mod author, depending on whose error it is).

Edit:

NCC fomod installer works without problems. Set the fomod prefer parameter to false for this one.

Edit2:

Added this information to wiki as a MO Note.

• 7 months later...