DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

48 minutes ago, VulKun said:

I have a problem..

dyndolodd.png

Download and install the DynDOLOD Resources SE Core Files.

Also , the game should not be installed to Program FIles x86 to avoid problem with Windows permission, UAC, antir vir etc. Best to follow any modding guide.

15 minutes ago, sheson said:

Install the DynDOLOD Resources SE Core Files.

Also , the game should not be installed to Program FIles x86 to avoid problem with Windows permission, UAC, antir vir etc. Best to follow any modding guide.

I did install core files but still have same problem

Oh now its working

Edited by VulKun

18 minutes ago, VulKun said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50961?tab=files&file_id=228882 can i use this with 2.96 ? Probably i cant because there is give me a error

Error: Can not find tree LOD billboards required to create tree LOD. See log or FAQ for more details.

Why do you continue to not provide the logs from your DynDOLOD runs? We have mentioned numerous times that this is the only way sheson can help outside of guessing.

14 minutes ago, VulKun said:

logs are empty..

OK, I just looked at the mod, and you should be using the Main File (you linked an archived version it seems) as well as the Billboards Optional File.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50961?tab=files

This mod doesn't have any 3D LOD models that I can see, so you can use "traditional tree LOD" in DynDOLOD 2/3 I would think.

15 minutes ago, z929669 said:

OK, I just looked at the mod, and you should be using the Main File (you linked an archived version it seems) as well as the Billboards Optional File.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50961?tab=files

This mod doesn't have any 3D LOD models that I can see, so you can use "traditional tree LOD" in DynDOLOD 2/3 I would think.

Im trying something differents. could be good

18 hours ago, VulKun said:

logs are empty..

Log messages are printed to the message window. The content of the message window is saved to the log files when the program is closed.

IF the saved log file is empty, then it is because of the OS, anti, UAC etc. preventing writing to the file. That issue needs to be fixed regardless.

The log messages in the message log window can still marked, copy and pasted or at least screenshotted.

18 hours ago, VulKun said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50961?tab=files&file_id=228882 can i use this with 2.96 ? Probably i cant because there is give me a error

Error: Can not find tree LOD billboards required to create tree LOD. See log or FAQ for more details.

Read the FAQ answer as explained in the message.

A: Always install the required vanilla tree LOD Billboards, then any optional LOD Billboards for tree mods in the load order. See the 'Requirements' section in the manual.

55 minutes ago, VulKun said:

like this

I assume "this" is supposed to mean "LOD trees show in child world"

Read the DynDOLOD FAQ: Game: Tree LOD: LOD trees show in child worlds / towns

A: This is a game engine limitation. A mod added trees into the same area in the parent world. Either disable that mod when generating tree LOD, or add a XESP - Enable Parent to the player reference 0x00000014 to each tree in question. Tree LOD generation skips all trees with enable parents leaving them to be done as static object or dynamic LOD which don't have the limitation. See the section 'Custom Settings For Specific Mods - Mods that add trees to the same area as child worlds' in the ..DynDOLOD\Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html for more information and how to use DynDOLOD rules to address the issue.

Or participate in the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha test. It typically detects such trees and can handle this automatically.

2 hours ago, sheson said:

I supposes "this" is supposed to mean "LOD trees show in child world"

Read the DynDOLOD FAQ: Game: Tree LOD: LOD trees show in child worlds / towns

A: This is a game engine limitation. A mod added trees into the same area in the parent world. Either disable that mod when generating tree LOD, or add a XESP - Enable Parent to the player reference 0x00000014 to each tree in question. Tree LOD generation skips all trees with enable parents leaving them to be done as static object or dynamic LOD which don't have the limitation. See the section 'Custom Settings For Specific Mods - Mods that add trees to the same area as child worlds' in the ..DynDOLOD\Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html for more information and how to use DynDOLOD rules to address the issue.

Or participate in the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha test. It typically detects such trees and can handle this automatically.

dyndolod 3 is the best i think but always have a problem with 3.0 alphas