DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

14 minutes ago, Tayte said:

Just to be sure. The 2 digits in brackets are these right? 56? It doesn''t seem to let me click enter, but I probably did it wrong.
image.thumb.png.3d661341b334704d8134b14fa8b2f403.png
image.png.ca3c76431c665a8eb43384003c09ca55.png
I'm not the sharpest.

You got the correct number for the DynDOLOD.esp, however in this case you need to use the number of the DynDOLOD.esm

15 minutes ago, sheson said:

You got the correct number for the DynDOLOD.esp, however in this case you need to use the number of the DynDOLOD.esm

image.thumb.png.0a22f4e660f3629f772073bcbe931c3e.png

this is what I find. I'm a little unsure what to do here.

This whole thing honestly makes me nervous xD

Edited by Tayte

28 minutes ago, Tayte said:

image.thumb.png.0a22f4e660f3629f772073bcbe931c3e.png

this is what I find. I'm a little unsure what to do here.

This whole thing honestly makes me nervous xD

OK, so same ID as from the inside screenshot. Really odd that this happens.

If still have the record open like in the screenshot, in the right window you can right click on the header row where it says [11] DynDOLOD.esm and select remove, then save the DynDOLOD.esm.

It might complain about not being able to rename the plugin in the MO2 overwrite folder. In that case, right click onto the file in the MO2 overwrite folder and rename  it to DynDOLODD.esm manually. Then move it into the DynDOLOD output mod to replace the existing DynDOLOD.esm. That should remove the LOD thing in the game for now without any ill effects.

To make sure this does not happen when you generate new DynDOLOD output from scratch later, open  ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_childworldlod_Tamriel.txt in notepad and add a new line anywhere:

Skyrim.esm;00078ED8;RTNorthGate01

14 minutes ago, sheson said:

OK, so same ID as from the inside screenshot. Really odd that this happens.

In the right window you can right click on the header row where it says [11] DynDOLOD.esm and select remove, then save the DynDOLOD.esm.

It might complain about not being able to rename the plugin in the MO2 overwrite folder. In that case, right click onto the file in the MO2 overwrite folder and rename  it to DynDOLODD.esm manually. Then move it into the DynDOLOD output mod to replace the existing DynDOLOD.esm. That will remove the LOD thing in the game for now.

To make sure this does not happen when you generate new DynDOLOD output from scratch later, open  ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_childworldlod_Tamriel.txt in notepad and a new line anywhere:

Skyrim.esm;00078ED8;RTNorthGate01

I'm using vortex, i removed it. Do I just close the editor now?
Oh after I removed the header it just disappeared everything... So I guess I should close it.

Edited by Tayte

10 minutes ago, sheson said:

Yes

Thank you so so so much, you amazing person. That did it wonderfully.
If I can do any favor I would be glad to do so, as long as its not money related as I have no income right now, but I really REALLY appreciate your help. People like you are the heroes of this community and it really warms my heart to have you around.
unknown.png

10 minutes ago, Tayte said:

Thank you so so so much, you amazing person. That did it wonderfully.
If I can do any favor I would be glad to do so, as long as its not money related as I have no income right now, but I really REALLY appreciate your help. People like you are the heroes of this community and it really warms my heart to have you around.

Don't worry about it. You are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening

I recently upgraded from DynDOLOD 2.84 to 2.96 and i seem to have lost some options. I have the SE version of the mod Nakahara - Akaviri House. In version 2.84, when i looked at the advanced options, i had some entries from this mod that i changed to have the full object as LODs which allowed me to see the house from very far away. In version 2.96, these entries are no longer there and there appears to be no lods generated for the Building. Any idea what changes caused this and how i can fix it?

Thanks

Edited by LordIceWolf

4 hours ago, LordIceWolf said:

Good evening

I recently upgraded from DynDOLOD 2.84 to 2.96 and i seem to have lost some options. I have the SE version of the mod Nakahara - Akaviri House. In version 2.84, when i looked at the advanced options, i had some entries from this mod that i changed to have the full object as LODs which allowed me to see the house from very far away. In version 2.96, these entries are no longer there and there appears to be no lods generated for the Building. Any idea what changes caused this and how i can fix it?

Thanks

DynDOLOD includes rules for this mod for the TES5 / Skyrim game mode.

To use them in Skyrim Special Edition copy the the rule file from ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\rules\DynDOLOD_TES5_nakaharaesp.ini to ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\rules\DynDOLOD_SSE_nakaharaesp.ini

Then load them with the low, medium or high button.

18 hours ago, sheson said:

DynDOLOD includes rules for this mod for the TES5 / Skyrim game mode.

To use them in Skyrim Special Edition copy the the rule file from ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\rules\DynDOLOD_TES5_nakaharaesp.ini to ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\rules\DynDOLOD_SSE_nakaharaesp.ini

Then load them with the low, medium or high button.

Worked like a charm. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...