DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Generated Dyndolod successfully, but now LOOT says there’s a “cyclic integration between dyndolod.esm and bring out your dead.esp”. Back cycle: “bring out your dead.esp, realisticwatertwo.esp, dyndolod.esm”.

Any idea what that means?

This probably means an esp plugins was added wrongly into DynDOLOD.esm. If that is the case upload/pastebin the DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

From first post:

Because of the need to have an ESM for things to work properly, there is a chance that some records have to copy as "underwrite" into the ESM and as normal overwrite into the ESP at the same time. The DynDOLOD.esm should never have any unflagged ESP as a master and only get its records/data from masterfiles (including flagged ESP). Post a report with log in case the DynDOLOD.esm has an unflagged ESP as master. LOOT typically will let you know one way or another (crash for example).

Just got the same cyclik errors after updating and generating lod with 2.45. Here is what loot tells me: Cyclic interaction detected between "DynDOLOD.esm" and "Book Covers Skyrim.esp". Back cycle: Book Covers Skyrim.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, DynDOLOD.esm

Edited by Tacocat

For me there were several ESPs added as masters to Dyndolod.esm, that actually don't have to be there. Also these ESPs sit very low in my load order and are necessary for lod creation in my load order.

Example:

00:00:03.298]    Loaded 1 rules sets for textures to replace
[00:00:03.310]    Scanning 249 rules for reference FormIDs for selected worlds
[00:00:03.322]      Found reference 000EE66D  using base element 000EE66E SBardsCollegeTower_LOD
[00:00:03.333]        Reading Large Reference Data for Tamriel
[00:00:10.486]            Found 34814 large references
[00:00:10.520]        disabled [REFR:000EE66D] (places SBardsCollegeTower_LOD [sTAT:000EE66E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009278] (in Tamriel "Himmelsrand" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,25))
[00:00:10.498]    [DynDOLOD.esm] Adding master "Update.esm"
[00:00:10.499]    [DynDOLOD.esm] Adding master "RealisticWaterTwo.esp"

Here is the entire log: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sxqfttcr5w49zum/DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

No erroNo bugreport existing as the process ran through "successfully".

Actually DynDOLOD somehow added contenct, like the water texture records from RWT2 to the ESM, and the DynDOLOD.esp takes that from DynDOLOD.esm. I was able to fix it via XEdit, by removing relevant records from the ESM and clean masters, while keep them in ESP, because it has already the proper masters added to it. However, therefor the DynDOLOD.esp of course had some unresolved references instead the proper records, because of the ESM got unflagged masters added to it.

Another thing I found: I t added properly something from Legacyof the dragonborn.esm, but at the end it became an unresolved reference too, even though that master is correct. No other mod in my load order overrides that record, so I really don't know how that happened. Something with recent DynDOLOD must be wrong..

Not sure if that was caused by a mistake on my end, but usually I always do it like that and never had a problem with it, until now. I guess something is wrong with the process, as it adds masters to the ESM that cannot be loaded before it.

Edited by Godis

2.46 is in the changelog but the thread still says 2.45, has it already been uploaded and I'm just not seeing the link?

I am still running some tests and  already update things while I am waiting for it to finish a run. Then find something else and do it all over again... The new version will be uploaded "soon"...

A question about the new dyndolod.dll. Switching from a running installation using Papyrusutil, like described in your dll thread, seems a little dangerous. At least for me. As you say that the game must be loaded once without Papyrusutil loaded, this means I would have to load my save without a bunch of mods that are relying on Papyrusutil, so that would likely damage my save, at least the potential for that exists. However, continue using Papyrusutil should be fine? Or do you plan to switch to own dll completely in the next time?

Wait, now I'm getting "Cannot find master data" errors again. What did you want me to upload to diagnose those?

EDIT: Here's the log:

https://mega.nz/#!g41Q2S5L!ieT-17_Q781TC3p6XL04acrZKMFWwI8O5ShQC0LhzxA

DyndoLOD_Worlds: https://pastebin.com/XYEA3jbp

Should I delete the storageutil stuff since I now have the dyndolod dll?

Edited by DarthVitrial

It works fine now! :)

DathViral: Have you checked your load order for unresolved references? Load the entire load order up in the most recent version of XEdit and check for errors. Loot out for missing masters, etc. Oh, and of course you have to sort it proerly before running DynDOLOD. Also disable all plugins that are not necessary for LOD creation.