No Ironsights on ACR

MalekBrood

Question

As the title suggest, I don't appear to have iron sights when using the ACR even though the NO FOSE version should have it.  I can attach an ACOG or Scope and I can view through these fine but when I have iron sights fitted I just the get the 'vanilla' aim and not the view down the ironsights.

Another strange thing I have noticed is that the read me states that I should end up with a Field Strip Kit in the Aid section of the Pip-boy once I have fully assembled the ACR but this hasn't happened either.

I have just recently completed modding FO3 so I haven't had any previous ACR versions installed and I have tried reinstalling it just in case I did something wrong the first time but to no avail.

Any help or assistance would be much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

I know, it's strange.  What's stranger and I'll need to double check this, is that I don't remember having this problem with the original FOSE version used in the guide.  I'll try the old version of the ACR mod when I get chance, I can play I can live without the ironsights for the time being, I'm just enjoying having a semi-stable-ish game that I can play :lol: