dyndolod sse water reflection problem

munha666

Question

hey there, im having a strange problem where the water reflection got all messed up after some play time, and/ or after fast travel. uninstalling dyndolod resolves the issue. it can easily be seem in solstheim. i suspect it has to do with reflection of lods as dyndolod is about lods

Hi. 

I'm sorry for bumping this old topic. But I have the same issue and I can't resolve it myself. 

Precisely speaking, in my case it can be fixed by reseting game INI files to their default state (using Bethini: Vanilla Presets -> Default). If I choose Bethini Presets (High or Ultra), this problem with reflections appears. 

Any thoughts what INI settings should I pay attention to? 

P.S. I have already post about this issue about a year ago, and now I faced it again trying to use ultra tree lod generation. Please help. 

https://youtu.be/D0I2_KXcl6M 

Yes, just done this one-by-one comparison.

It turned out that "fSplitDistanceMult" setting of SkyrimPrefs.ini caused a problem (or was the last straw that broke the camel's back). Changed the number from 4.0000 (Bethini) to 1.5000 (Default INI) and now all seems alright. 

Sorry for bothering :)