xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 109 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE

sheson

If you find the time, do the same with the latest version again and have an eye at what part (check the message log) it starts waiting. Then check if there are LODGen or TexConv processes running in the background.

Doing it now, sorry for the delay. I am using the latest beta, 66, as a note, it still says beta 64 in the bar: https://prnt.sc/wixcxo

Will let you know how it goes.

Dead, within 10 minutes. Runtime error, no generating process running, secondary or primary.

https://prnt.sc/wixsxb

Beta 64 works fine. I use the settings from Step SSE guide, here, if you forget: https://prnt.sc/wixu82

EDIT: Looking for that error, it seems it's trojan related? Probably it doesn't apply here. I run Nod32 Internet Security. Beta 64 works fine, and I have never got the Runtime error on anything else.

EDIT2: I am doing a  NOD32 scan and F-secure one as we speak, but it can't be a trojan. I restore Windows from a clean ghost kept on an external HDD I keep in a box, I don't visit random websites, I don't install random software, etc.

EDIT3: F-secure scanning done, it says my PC is clean. Eset will say the same probably.

Edited by Stefan

Dead, within 10 minutes. Runtime error, no generating process running, secondary or primary.

https://prnt.sc/wixsxb

Beta 64 works fine. I use the settings from Step SSE guide, here, if you forget: https://prnt.sc/wixu82

EDIT: Looking for that error, it seems it's trojan related? Probably it doesn't apply here. I run Nod32 Internet Security. Beta 64 works fine, and I have never got the Runtime error on anything else.

EDIT2: I am doing a  NOD32 scan and F-secure one as we speak, but it can't be a trojan. I restore Windows from a clean ghost kept on an external HDD I keep in a box, I don't visit random websites, I don't install random software, etc.

EDIT3: F-secure scanning done, it says my PC is clean. Eset will say the same probably.

Post or pastebin the log

Lol, I missed an X, little moron that I am. 

I started it again, on beta 66, the second try worked flawlessly, here is the full log. Eset said the PC is clean too. WHich isn't necessarily true.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06d49enrha4ng85/xlodgen%20v66.zip?dl=0

The error was probably caused by a race condition I fixed in beta 67

Edited by sheson

I've looked and can't find an answer to this, so I apologize if this has come up before.  I'm trying to generate terrain LOD for FNV after installing the NMC texture pack (just so the terrain looks the right colors from a distance).  I've installed all the optionals I can find with regard to FNVLODGen and NMC.  But my log is full of stuff like:

[00:39] Building terrain LOD meshes elapsed time: 00:27
[00:39] [WastelandNV] Building terrain LOD textures [-64,-64] to [63,95] 16/8
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-44.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-44.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-48.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-44.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-56.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-40.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-56.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-44.dds
[00:41] Error opening -flist file D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_1_1.txt
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-40.dds
[00:41] Error: Executing Texconv failure 00000001: "G:\Modding\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -aw 256 -sepalpha  -f DXT5 -bc d -o "g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals" -flist "D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_1_1.txt"
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-56.dds
[00:41] Error opening -flist file D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_2_1.txt
[00:41] Error: Executing Texconv failure 00000001: "G:\Modding\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -aw 256 -sepalpha  -f DXT5 -bc d -o "g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals" -flist "D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_2_1.txt"
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-36.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-36.y-64.dds

xLODGen is being called from inside MO2 with the arguments -fnv -o:"G:\Modding\xLODGenOutput"  The outpud directory is NOT an inside the MO2 profile structure.  I followed the guide in the first post, but for the life of me I can't figure this one out.  I am using Beta 67

Edited by Bladehawke

I've looked and can't find an answer to this, so I apologize if this has come up before.  I'm trying to generate terrain LOD for FNV after installing the NMC texture pack (just so the terrain looks the right colors from a distance).  I've installed all the optionals I can find with regard to FNVLODGen and NMC.  But my log is full of stuff like:

[00:39] Building terrain LOD meshes elapsed time: 00:27
[00:39] [WastelandNV] Building terrain LOD textures [-64,-64] to [63,95] 16/8
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-44.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-44.y-64.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-48.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-60.dds
[00:40] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-60.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-64.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-44.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-56.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-40.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-56.y-48.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-60.y-44.dds
[00:41] Error opening -flist file D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_1_1.txt
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-40.y-40.dds
[00:41] Error: Executing Texconv failure 00000001: "G:\Modding\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -aw 256 -sepalpha  -f DXT5 -bc d -o "g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals" -flist "D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_1_1.txt"
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-56.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-56.dds
[00:41] Error opening -flist file D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_2_1.txt
[00:41] Error: Executing Texconv failure 00000001: "G:\Modding\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -aw 256 -sepalpha  -f DXT5 -bc d -o "g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals" -flist "D:\Users\Xander\AppData\Local\Temp\FNVEdit\Texconv_WastelandNV_2_1.txt"
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-48.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\diffuse\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-36.y-64.dds
[00:41] g:\modding\xlodgenoutput\textures\landscape\lod\wastelandnv\normals\wastelandnv.n.level4.x-36.y-64.dds

xLODGen is being called from inside MO2 with the arguments -fnv -o:"G:\Modding\xLODGenOutput"  The outpud directory is NOT an inside the MO2 profile structure.  I followed the guide in the first post, but for the life of me I can't figure this one out.  I am using Beta 67

See if adding an exception to antivirus for LODGenx64.exe, Texconvx64.exe makes a difference.