Consistent Older People (by Winterlove)

Kelmych

I actually remembered about this one sometime in the last month or so and installed the latest version.  It's working well enough that I'd forgotten all about it until seeing this thread reopened and then looking at my LO.  It's there and doing its job.  No obvious conflicts anyway.

The BOYD edits were dropped because of an update of BOYD. Arthmoor (?) changed the way the BOYD mod worked so that it accessed the NPCs in a completely different way than before, such that it would work out of the box with any mod. Hence, the seperate changes in THIS mod were no longer needed. Any way you look at it though, one less compatibility headache, apparently.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

The mod has been hidden on Nexus.

I reached out to winterlove, and he has made the mod available on AFK Mods, but it's the SSE version.

In the meantime, the current Step CR Patch version requires the COP plugin. We are working to resolve.

29 minutes ago, Winterlove said:

I've uploaded an LE version, the one that requires USLEEP, at https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2308-consistent-older-people/

This is provided "as-is", as I'm not maintaining my LE mods anymore.

Thanks for doing this!

I've also put you into the Mod Author group, which gave you the new badge and a few new forums to explore.