Consistent Older People (by Winterlove)

Kelmych

• 3 weeks later...

Five days ago.

I know it will sound harsh, but posts like these are useless.

edit: Actually I think we got ourselves another spammer. Just look at the flood of useless posts in last hours.

Edited by Octopuss

Five days ago.

I know it will sound harsh, but posts like these are useless.

edit: Actually I think we got ourselves another spammer. Just look at the flood of useless posts in last hours.

These posts aren't useless. Some users may not have mods tracked on Nexus; therefore, a post about an update may be entirely useful to some. Stop making waves.

These posts aren't useless. Some users may not have mods tracked on Nexus; therefore, a post about an update may be entirely useful to some. Stop making waves.

Let me add to it that it is your post, Octopuss, that is useless, not the previous one. Now, no more OT, as I have my finger hovering over the Warn button ;)Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

This may not be the most correct place to post about this, but this thread seems like it would have a vested interest.

So it is worth note that Mod Organizer now recongnizes the SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp as an "Optional ESP" which is not included in the plugins list by default. The Wiki page related to this mod should probably be updated to reflect this.

So that no one else needs to go through the troubleshooting that I went through, to enable the SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp you need to:-Double click on the "Consistent Older People" mod in the main window of Mod Organizer

-Switch to the "Optional ESPs" Tab

-Click the green down arrow

Now SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp will be included in the plugin list

You must have installed the mod wrong. I'm going to guess that you ignored the warning when you installed it that said "NO Game data on top level." If that was the case, it would have showed up greyed out with the red X icon. Subsequently, you probably then when into Optional ESPs and saw that the esp was there, because MO automatically looks for esps within the mod in deeper folders and places any it finds in Optional ESPs. Moving it down solved the warning and you're telling this here. If I'm right, you also now have in the mod the BSA within the deeper data folder, so whenever you come across some of those older people, some of their resources are going to be missing.

In short, to install this mod, all you need to do is follow the manual install instructions by right-clicking the data folder in the installation dialog and clicking "Set Data Directory."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...