DoubleYou

2 hours ago, kOfSk72 said:

I keep getting "[Combat]
f3PBoltTiltUpAngle was removed due to it being an invalid setting (not recognized by the game)." I am trying to put in the recommended setting for Arrows Bolts and Tweaks. I have searched around and the skyrim wiki seems to agree it is a real setting. Why is this getting removed?

Because it is not a valid tweak, and is not recognized or used by the game. 

Version 3.6.1
-Presets: Fallout 4 BethINI presets updated to fix balance of texture upgrade/degrade settings. Also bugfix for Medium preset where bScreenSpaceSubsurfaceScattering was set to 0 while bScreenSpaceReflections was set to 1. bNVFlexEnable is now set to off by default, as it can cause crashes without the Weapon Debris Crash Fix mod. You can re-enable it in the Custom tab. Also lowered the shadow distance for Ultra and High presets.
-Changed icon.

Unfortunately, Nexus currently has the compiled version quarantined, so here's a Mega link in the meantime: https://mega.nz/file/8FZiUJaL#TOxdL5ccLxCkRManoRg-9hYoy9lyM1b7OGLDhACMwDY

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c25cecfd6e53086a5c0ff72694982ec1f13eca17c2a7e5c5672844eee23dd405 (these two antiviruses flag virtually everything and have zero contact info for whitelisting).

I PM'd Pickysaurus, but it's the weekend, so I'm uncertain when it will be accepted, so I have also left the previous version in Old Versions for now.

10 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Version 3.6.1
-Presets: Fallout 4 BethINI presets updated to fix balance of texture upgrade/degrade settings. Also bugfix for Medium preset where bScreenSpaceSubsurfaceScattering was set to 0 while bScreenSpaceReflections was set to 1. bNVFlexEnable is now set to off by default, as it can cause crashes without the Weapon Debris Crash Fix mod. You can re-enable it in the Custom tab. Also lowered the shadow distance for Ultra and High presets.
-Changed icon.

Unfortunately, Nexus currently has the compiled version quarantined, so here's a Mega link in the meantime: https://mega.nz/file/8FZiUJaL#TOxdL5ccLxCkRManoRg-9hYoy9lyM1b7OGLDhACMwDY

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c25cecfd6e53086a5c0ff72694982ec1f13eca17c2a7e5c5672844eee23dd405 (these two antiviruses flag virtually everything and have zero contact info for whitelisting).

I PM'd Pickysaurus, but it's the weekend, so I'm uncertain when it will be accepted, so I have also left the previous version in Old Versions for now.

Thanks for addressing the texture upgrade/degrade stuff. The new values are good, much more reasonable.

On 5/6/2022 at 6:59 AM, Hydra_Spectre said:

I really wish the next update would have official support for Morrowind including specific presets for the game.

That could be possible in the future.

13 hours ago, Rispoon said:

I installed Bethini for Skyrim SE and it seemed to work at first, however now it fails to load my ini files in the custom section for tweaking. Any ideas? 

Ensure your INI Path under Setup is set correctly. 

1 hour ago, Hydra_Spectre said:

That's great, I hope it happens very soon.

I also hope for official support and presets for Fallout 76.

Also, Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR presets and support would be great too. And hopefully Skyrim Anniversary as well, if it cannot just reuse the Skyrim SE presets.

55 minutes ago, Hydra_Spectre said:

Also, Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR presets and support would be great too. And hopefully Skyrim Anniversary as well, if it cannot just reuse the Skyrim SE presets.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition is same as Skyrim SE as far as INI settings go. I do have plans for Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR support, but I doubt I will add Fallout 76 support.

23 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Ensure your INI Path under Setup is set correctly. 

My INI Path has not changed since I installed Bethini a few days ago. I followed the tutorial on the Nexus page exactly and that first time everything worked perfectly, however, since then the custom tab refuses to load my INI files and the drop down is empty. I was thinking maybe a reinstall, but I don't see how that would fix my issue...

On 5/6/2022 at 6:59 AM, Hydra_Spectre said:

I really wish the next update would have official support for Morrowind including specific presets for the game

You need to extract the entire archive for it to work correctly. Please re-download and extract and run. 

• 5 months later...

Hi

I'm getting duplicate entries issue with version 3.6.1 run outside of MO2. Image shows start position, then recommended tweaks/High position.  

Havok duplicates, Archive duplicates in a different order, Audio duplicates in a different order, General duplicates

Is this supposed to happen? because this is where I noticed it

[Actor] bUseNavMeshForMovement=0 is appearing as a duplicate entry in the skyrim.ini. This causes various Synthesis programs to fail & error when run (eg NPC Copier).

Bethini.thumb.jpg.57f3c9eea8410ac22b5cdb84bdc009af.jpg

4 hours ago, Sumarianhaze said:

Hi

I'm getting duplicate entries issue with version 3.6.1 run outside of MO2. Image shows start position, then recommended tweaks/High position.  

Havok duplicates, Archive duplicates in a different order, Audio duplicates in a different order, General duplicates

Is this supposed to happen? because this is where I noticed it

[Actor] bUseNavMeshForMovement=0 is appearing as a duplicate entry in the skyrim.ini. This causes various Synthesis programs to fail & error when run (eg NPC Copier).

Bethini.thumb.jpg.57f3c9eea8410ac22b5cdb84bdc009af.jpg

Please upload relevant logs/ini files.

Be advised that if you failed to close down Mod Organizer completely, it will cause this bug. It is not enough to merely run it outside Mod Organizer. Mod Organizer must not be active at all, as it's hooks into the INI files causes this bug. This is why I have that huge warning when you run it.