DoubleYou

How can the screenshots look different when the program simply reorganizes the entries in the inis? :O_o:

Because now you can apply presets that I have customers tweaked.

Looks good! Any chance of seeing the source code for 2.0?

You'll laugh when you see it. I wrote this monster in autohotkey.

So I ran the program and it started complaining about all sorts of inis missing. That took quite a while. Could you possibly make it so that you can actually close it somehow instead of having to wait until all the error messages go away?

I thought it would automatically pick the inis from the usual locations when not run from within MO, but apparently not. Anyway, I changed a few settings, clicked save, and nothing happened. It looked as if it saved the files, but the ones in documents folder remained the same. What gives?

Also, is there any documentation what settings changes exactly what in the inis? Some of there I never heard of.

It also took me a while you have to tick a checkbox for some text to appear. A tooltip when mousing over it would be better, I think.

Oh one more thing. The spinify button should probably not be next to the presets. It looks confusing. If it's supposed to refresh the inis to default state and should be used before selecting a preset, it should be before those. Also when I click the button, it says to accept the preset. But how and where? I don't understand what is the message trying to tell me, and I suspect I won't be alone.

I ran into a problem that I had faced before, but can't solve this time. 

I chose the Medium settings and my game is running at about 80 FPS on exteriors. The problem is that there is a lot of microstutter and the image seems to be cut sometimes, as if V-sync was disabled. In the past all I had to do was enable V-Sync and the problem was solved (at the cost of a good 20-30 FPS on exteriors). Now, however, I have V-sync checked on the app before running spINI and I didn't check any of the MO tweak options with the exception of ENB must-have tweaks (I use ENB without graphical modifications). How can I fix this problem?

EDIT: I am getting the warning that the .ini files can't be backed up. Do I need to disable UAC on Windows? Not sure if it's related, but I also noticed that some of my .ini files had several duplicate entries. I suspect that everytime I edit the settings with spini, it merges changes to the them instead of replacing them with new ones.

Edited by Avastgard