Skyrim SE - LOTD

I pretty much agree with you guys on Open Cities, Genisis, and Follow Me Swim After me. I was just looking for someone to back me up I guess. If I do use Open Cities It will be down the road being its not a necessary mod. I spent most of my day downloading and adding more to the guide. I also ran SKSE for awhile and everything works fine. I have a dozen or so more mods I may add than I will try straightening up my load order. I know LOOT keeps Putting Realistic Waters at the top and it causes major seams if you do not lower it. I also Updated Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover. I am pretty sure I did the installer the correct way. 

I was wondering who will adventure to make a guide for SSE..I'm using almost all of the mods you use for SSE and some ported mods, except I use MO2,etc.....Regarding NPC overhauls I've been using Diversity but now I changed to EEO+WICO(with the cleanup script)..also added Bijin and Serana Renewal..but everything is in test mode..

I unpacked Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption in Wrye Bash and got this message, I am not sure what to make of it.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2435, in __Execute
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1563, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\installer_links.pyo", line 987, in Execute
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 5162, in unpackToProject
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 929, in moveTo
  File "shutil.pyo", line 302, in move
  File "shutil.pyo", line 130, in copy2
  File "shutil.pyo", line 83, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim Special Edition Mods\\Bash Installers\\Cinamatic Dragon Soul Absorbtion = Wrye Bash-12106-2-7\\Cinamatic Dragon Soul Absorbtion v2.7\\11 No Shout No Build\\No Shout No Build Long End\\Data\\music\\special\\mus_special_wordofpower_01.wav'

• 1 month later...