STEP 3.0 Development Progess

TechAngel85

Hey Akatosh,

Thanks for the short anwser. In this case I will install the 2.1 Version.  Is there is reason, why i should choose SSE over the normal Legendary Skzrim Version?

I will use Perkus Maximus, not sure if it is working with SSE.

What Shadriss said. Also there are already major mods who's mod authors are no longer supporting LE versions of there mods. RWT and Unofficial Patches come to mind.

Perkus on SSEhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11044

Search is your friend.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...there are already major mods who's mod authors are no longer supporting LE versions of there mods.

Unfortunately, the reverse is also true - mods that will never get ported over to SSE. Or are so complex they simply haven't been yet. Why, Bethesda, why didn't you have the 64 Bit executable from the beginning? We'd never have had this problem otherwise! :)

• 2 weeks later...

SE is ideal if you're most interested in presentation and/or stability improvements. There's no doubt that it looks better and runs more smoothly than LE. However, if like me you're more interested in gameplay tweaks, enhancements and immersion mods (the sort that required a lot of scripts and/or MCM functionality) LE has a lot more to offer in that department. But I gather the situation is improving all the time so I keep checking up on it to see if I should make the leap...

• 1 month later...

You can download Mod Organizer 1.3.15 from the Mod Organizer 2 page (it's at the bottom as Legacy). This version fixes the download issue after Nexus changed the API to require HTTPS, but this is a temporary solution may break again as Nexus migrates to a new API.

Archived