Dimonized type 3 body replacer, problem with instructions

Howelljw1

Question

Hi, I'm having an issue with the installation instructions from the Fallout 3 S.T.E.P. guide, which says:-

DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body

Core 
HighRes 
  • Author: Dimon99
  • Version: v3.51
  • Notes: Users with 1GB VRAM or less might want to reduce the textures sizes to a maximum of 1Kx1K using DDSopt. If doing so make sure that any uncompressed textures remain uncompressed in either R8G8B8 or R5G6B5 format (vs. being converted to a DirectX compressed format).
  • Fallout NV EquivalentDIMONIZED Type3 Body Official Release, Dimon99's FO3 body ported to FNV.
  • Installation: Only the body textures and clothing from this mod are being used since Exeter's body mod doesn't include them.

Download only TYPE3_V2_TEXTURE_pack"TYPE3RAIDERTEXTURESfull, and ADDON TYPE3clothesV3 Install TYPE3_V2_TEXTURE_pack" with MO, using the TYPE3 V2 TEXTURES folder as the Data folder. Install TYPE3RAIDERTEXTURESfull with MO, choosing either the RAIDER TRIBAL TATTOOS or RAIDER PHOENIX BODY PAINT folder as the Data folder, [Merge] this with the previous file. Install -ADDON TYPE3clothesV3 with MO, using [Merge] with the previous file.

Female body textures, including raider tattoos, and clothing from the one of the best body replacer mod creators.

From these instructions it looks like you don't want me to download and install the main file but rather download and install Exeter's body mod. If this is the case then where is the link to Exeter's body mod? If I am supposed to download and install the main file then the latest version is 1.2, not 3.51 as is written in the instructions. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Edited by Howelljw1

2 answers to this question