Le Canard Apartments

Hi all,

Thank you for this amazing guide. I have been playing with no problems or crashes except with Le Canard Apartments just opposite The Thorn. The issue is that the whole building is invisible except for the doors. The building is edited to have a single interior by Tales of the Burning Sands from Puce Moose and before i remove that mod and its associated dependencies i would like to know if anyone has experienced this and if not does anyone have any suggestions as to what else edits this building.

I have tried removing NMC's and POCO Buenos texture packs both seperately and together but that made no differnece. I have also checked every ini setting to make sure they are correct but, i don't think this is the issue since it is only this one building.

I can still enter the interior by jumping up at the door but it is annoying not to have an invisible building. It makes it worse that NPC's still lean against the wall like its still there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all,

Thank you for this amazing guide. I have been playing with no problems or crashes except with Le Canard Apartments just opposite The Thorn. The issue is that the whole building is invisible except for the doors. The building is edited to have a single interior by Tales of the Burning Sands from Puce Moose and before i remove that mod and its associated dependencies i would like to know if anyone has experienced this and if not does anyone have any suggestions as to what else edits this building.

I have tried removing NMC's and POCO Buenos texture packs both seperately and together but that made no differnece. I have also checked every ini setting to make sure they are correct but, i don't think this is the issue since it is only this one building.

I can still enter the interior by jumping up at the door but it is annoying not to have an invisible building. It makes it worse that NPC's still lean against the wall like its still there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

just a quick edit with a picture

YDdmX0l.jpg