Making some alterations after STEP

Midig

I want to use a couple of mods together that is out of the scope of STEP. But I thought this might be the best place to look for support. Namely, I want to: 

Use Skyrim Flora overhaul original version (The one provided by STEP is too saturated to use along with Vivid Weathers). Preferably I want to make no changes to the trees at all and just have normal LOD. However, if unavoidable I would prefer to generate LOD for trees provided by it. I am not sure if I should hide the tree LOD file in STEP Extended Patch mod. I already managed to change STEP extended patch so it is dependant on Vivid Weathers instead of Vivid clouds and fogs. 

I also want to use Dual Sheath Redux along with Belt-fastened quivers, capes and cloaks, Archery Gameplay Overhaul, Illustrious HDT cloaks and HDT equipment. There seems to be some compatibility hell here, XP32 has some AGO files I may or may not need if I got AGO (does not tell me if I need it with AGO, just tells me it provides AGO animation, annoyingly vague). STEP seems to want me to use back hip daggers last I checked, which is incompatible with Belt-fastened Quivers if I am not mistaken. Belt fastened quivers need its own settings both with HDT equipment and XP32. On top of this, I need to select an option in FNIS to make this all work. 

Edited by Midig

You can switch out SFO versions without issue. In fact, we'll be dropping that mod for the next major release. Just hide or overwrite the billboards from the STEP Compilation.

The rest of your changes are just options in the installers for these mods. Change them however you wish.

Yes, you do need to using the option in XP32 for AGO.