Tannin's MO Plug-in Sort

MyHouseATL

Question

I am having issue with MO, downloaded from Nexus (Link), sorting plugins from the plugins tab. Error box says:  Lootcli.exe application error.  The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) Then an error box: Loot failed. Exit code 3221225595. Is there a way to fix this?  Will the loot program be fine in sorting plugins?  Or should I move over to MO2?

2 answers to this question

The link you posted is for MO2 which should only be used if you're modding SSE or FO4.

If you're trying to mod old Skyrim then use MO 1.3.11.

On the other hand if you're trying to sort SSE plugins install the LOOT program and use that instead of MO/MO2's internal sort. In fact I suggest using the full LOOT in all cases over the internal sort.

For me MO2's internal sort has never worked.

The link you posted is for MO2 which should only be used if you're modding SSE or FO4.

If you're trying to mod old Skyrim then use MO 1.3.11.

On the other hand if you're trying to sort SSE plugins install the LOOT program and use that instead of MO/MO2's internal sort. In fact I suggest using the full LOOT in all cases over the internal sort.

For me MO2's internal sort has never worked.

Thanks.  Yes it was for SE.  

Wow, as soon as I posted this, Tannin removed MO from Nexus SE.  I thought it was still being worked on until Vortex is released.  At least to make it stable...