CTD Issue in specific cell

banky409

Question

I havent found anything through googling so im hoping someone here might be able to help me figure this out.  Everytime i enter solitudeexterior03 cell id 0000929D my game freezes and then ctd's.  I know its being caused by dyndolod.esp because it doesnt happen if i uncheck the esp and just leave all the textures from texgen and dnydolod active on the left pane of mo.  my most recent test had only Lanterns of Skyrim, ELFX and Dyndolod affecting that cell, and i still crash.  I have tried removing the cell from the dyndolod.esp with xedit and i still crash.  the only way that i dont crash in that cell is to not have the esp active.  I have absolutely no idea what else i can do.  As far as i know that is the only cell that does this as ive tested every live another life alternate start and run around the immediate surrounding areas of each starting location to test for crashes or abnormalities.  it doesnt matter how i enter the cell, if i coc to it, travel to solitude via carriage, or walk up from the docks, i crash as soon as i enter that cell but only if the dyndolod.esp is active. any help would be greatly appreciated. and as a side note, i dont think its an issue with anything else in my load order as i just recently got to around 100 hours on my last character with no other issues at all the entire playthrough.

i finally narrowed it down and found the record that was causing it. not sure what information is relevant to be able to figure out what happened with this or how to fix it, the record is formID xx005f44 name DynDOLODesp_00157E_DynDOLOD_LOD name DBM_MuseumBuilding_DynDOLOD_LOD [sTAT:xx00157F].  So clearly something to do with legacy of the dragonborn, and since this doesnt seem to have been an issue for anyone else that ive seen after following not only the SRLE LOTD Reqtified setp at one point, but also reading through other step guides that include legacy, it must be something ive done wrong with the install in either legacy or dyndolod since my understanding is legacy is compatible out of the box?

putting my foot in my mouth again, Icecreamassassin posted yesterday that there is an issue with dyndolod lmao.  so yea, im going to go ahead and post over there to let them know ive been able to getting it working by removing this record, though at this time i have no clue what in game consequences will occur from removing the record.