redryan19

Unable to log into the Wiki

Question

I have been trying for atleast 2 weeks to try and log into the STEP wiki. I have been using the correct forum credentials but it keeps bringing up an error saying "Incorrect Password Entered". I know my password is correct and I am asking how can I log into the wiki without this error popping up? 

Thanks for any reply.

5 answers to this question

No, that's just the SSL certificate needing renewed on the server. The only thing I can think to do is  to change your password to see if that works. You should be able to change it yourself.

Everything seems to work now that I have changed my password. Strange how it wasn't accepting my old one. Thanks for the help. 

I have been trying for atleast 2 weeks to try and log into the STEP wiki. I have been using the correct forum credentials but it keeps bringing up an error saying "Incorrect Password Entered". I know my password is correct and I am asking how can I log into the wiki without this error popping up? 

Thanks for any reply.

I see your name as auto-confirmed on the wiki. Are you sure you using the right case for the name and password?

Yes I have tried my username and password in the usual ways that I type them out on different websites. None are working. 

I see your name as auto-confirmed on the wiki. Are you sure you using the right case for the name and password?

I have noticed that in the URL, it says the login page is Not Secure. Could that be the reason why I can't login?

I have noticed that in the URL, it says the login page is Not Secure. Could that be the reason why I can't login?

No, that's just the SSL certificate needing renewed on the server. The only thing I can think to do is  to change your password to see if that works. You should be able to change it yourself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dreadflopp
      As the title says, the template needs to be fixed since this text is injected into other packs:

https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=Template:Pack&action=history
      https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=Template:Pack&action=edit&section=T-2
    • By Fargh
      Hello,

I just finished getting a STEP extended installation setup. My machine generally seems happy about it. Mind you, I found the process a little confusing, so I may have done something wrong during setup. I did not use all of the patches for this reason, though I did use the extended patch and at least one more.

My existing character used mods that I removed, so I get a warning when I load it. Assuming that is not the problem, let me describe what is happening:

I load into the save file just fine. I can move around with no problems. The last time I ran it, I fast traveled to Whiterun and my 'home' there, no problem. Then I fast traveled to some other town (if this is important I can look it up)...and I went into a building that had crashed every previous time I tried to go (been trying to solve my own problem, which is how my character is no longer stuck in a croutch). This time it let me in before crashing. The floor was black, like a texture didn't load. A man was in the hallway in what appeared to be a glowing purple rubber smock (something was not right there). He also had a unibrow that was remarkably similar to that found on Burt from Sesame Street. At this point, it crashed again.

Anyone have a guess as to what mod(s) is/are causing the problem? I have a new gaming laptop, so my assumption is that it isn't the hardware. No FPS drop at all.

I use Nexus  Mod Manager and MO. I used LOOT, not BOSS. I have no idea how to export my load order.

Thank you

• By harley5656
      I really could use some help with this problem and cant seem to find the awnswer.  If this is located else where, I'm sorry I just could not find it.

I am using Mod Organizer v 1.1.1 and everything was working quite well with a bunch of mods, but now I'm having problems.

I  unselected all Mods but Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Hearthfires.esm and Dragonborn.esm.  I go to run FNIS like before, however I am not getting the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe failed to Run"  after running FNIS v 4.1.1
      The strange part is its happening 95% of the time, but in my testing sometimes it seems to work.  However, when I reproduce the same steps the error occurs again.
      I've tried everything to fix it but have no clue.  If any of you can provide some insight I would appricate it greatly!