As the title says, the template needs to be fixed since this text is injected into other packs:
I just finished getting a STEP extended installation setup. My machine generally seems happy about it. Mind you, I found the process a little confusing, so I may have done something wrong during setup. I did not use all of the patches for this reason, though I did use the extended patch and at least one more.
My existing character used mods that I removed, so I get a warning when I load it. Assuming that is not the problem, let me describe what is happening:
I load into the save file just fine. I can move around with no problems. The last time I ran it, I fast traveled to Whiterun and my 'home' there, no problem. Then I fast traveled to some other town (if this is important I can look it up)...and I went into a building that had crashed every previous time I tried to go (been trying to solve my own problem, which is how my character is no longer stuck in a croutch). This time it let me in before crashing. The floor was black, like a texture didn't load. A man was in the hallway in what appeared to be a glowing purple rubber smock (something was not right there). He also had a unibrow that was remarkably similar to that found on Burt from Sesame Street. At this point, it crashed again.
Anyone have a guess as to what mod(s) is/are causing the problem? I have a new gaming laptop, so my assumption is that it isn't the hardware. No FPS drop at all.
I use Nexus Mod Manager and MO. I used LOOT, not BOSS. I have no idea how to export my load order.
I really could use some help with this problem and cant seem to find the awnswer. If this is located else where, I'm sorry I just could not find it.
I am using Mod Organizer v 1.1.1 and everything was working quite well with a bunch of mods, but now I'm having problems.
I unselected all Mods but Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Hearthfires.esm and Dragonborn.esm. I go to run FNIS like before, however I am not getting the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe failed to Run" after running FNIS v 4.1.1
The strange part is its happening 95% of the time, but in my testing sometimes it seems to work. However, when I reproduce the same steps the error occurs again.
I've tried everything to fix it but have no clue. If any of you can provide some insight I would appricate it greatly!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.