Skyrim SE Solstheim Terrain Not Loading

Nickd1291

Question

So I have this issue in solstheim where no matter what I do I can't get things to load properly (see screenshot). I made sure it was a consistent error and not a one time glitch. I checked into some worldspace and cell conflicts but that was a dead end. Any help solving this problem is appreciated.

post-7072-0-41613900-1502445518_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

So for some reason it is fixed now after that laborious verification (backing up all mod data and ini settings beforehand + plugins.txt). The BSAs should have all been vanilla, so the problem was most likely an error that went unnoticed weeks ago when I was cleaning the esms in SSEEdit, I will just not clean them for now. Marking topic as solved for now, unless someone else has a more appropriate answer.

Edited by Nickd1291

After more testing, loading only vanilla esms, I can confirm more or less that the same thing happens, going to repair with steam to see if it fixes it. It has honestly looked like missing meshes to me anyway, correct me if I am wrong.

BTW the above screenshot was taken from the raven rock docks.