wiki.step-project.com is down

Ryancom16

Question

7 answers to this question

Just a heads up for anyone with this problem (which is likely everyone), you can access a cached version of each individual web page on the wiki. I did it using the Google search engine by typing "step name of page" into the search bar and usually the result I wanted would show up first. Then I clicked the little green arrow next to the URL under the header and selected "cached". It might take a little while to load and some of the layout is missing but all the text is there. The date that the version of the page you are viewing was cached is at the top of the page. Also, I'm hoping someone can verify if, for the STEP 2.10.0 guide, related pages (i.e. detailed instruction pages for tools/mods) have been updates past July 20, 2017 as that seems to be the most up to date version I'm getting for the cached pages.

Just a heads up for anyone with this problem (which is likely everyone), you can access a cached version of each individual web page on the wiki. I did it using the Google search engine by typing "step name of page" into the search bar and usually the result I wanted would show up first. Then I clicked the little green arrow next to the URL under the header and selected "cached". It might take a little while to load and some of the layout is missing but all the text is there. The date that the version of the page you are viewing was cached is at the top of the page. Also, I'm hoping someone can verify if, for the STEP 2.10.0 guide, related pages (i.e. detailed instruction pages for tools/mods) have been updates past July 20, 2017 as that seems to be the most up to date version I'm getting for the cached pages.

For some reason, SRLE Extended LOTD does not have a cached version.