Just for Fun: Retsupurae tears apart a perverted Skyrim mod showcase (w/dragons)

WilliamImm

Yeah, I totally don't get nude or big bottoms, sexy armour etc mods... Why? What is the reason? I actually think, taking amount of such mods, that the whole thing would make quite an interesting social study. In fact I wanted to start conversation on nexus regarding nude mods, to actually find out about people's reasoning for them :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I dare say that all men rather enjoy nude females (of particular qualities), but so would some females in the inverse (see Slof Fe). Either way, I think such mods are fine for me if they address males, females and children in the same way and shoot for realism. Humans are animals after all, and when you remove their clothing, many will be nude (my guess is that underwear is a benefit held by the wealthy in Tamriel)

IMO, it is even OK that the more crude versions exist, I just don't see the point. The OP video is pure drivel IMO ... nothing at all funny about it (no offense though)

Basically, we are using the prequel to such "sexist mods" by including mods that address female face textures but not male.

I'm not a fan of the sexy armours and unrealistic changes to every female body. Some women are more curvy, some have big boobs, small boobs, etc, etc. However, a lot of the mods apply the changes to all females to where they all have the same body shape.

However, I am fine with nude mods for the sake of realism, as I prefer realism. I don't run around naked of course, but if I take off all of my clothes I should be naked, that's just how the world works.

• 1 month later...

I did bring up this video on AFK mods chat (where Arthmoor, among others, hangs out). The people in the chat, Arthmoor included, thought it was really funny, even if "Arthmoor was lumped in with the jiggling breasts" (actual quote by SilentSpike). Apparently, if you make a mod that removes all clothes from everyone in the city, it would be ranked among one of the top files, according to the man himself. Prompeted a fun barrage of breast jokes. First, the Horkerpocalypse, then, the Brestpocalypse.

I can totally understand wanting improved/more realistic/etc. body meshes or textures, but some of the stuff I've seen... my brain...:o_O:

I've compared the number of male-editing mods to female-editing ones and well, you can of course guess which one has exponentially more entries on Nexus. I had nude mods for Dragon Age because it was absolutely ridiculous to have granny panties on during sex scenes, in an M-rated game no less. Skyrim doesn't really have any action going on though (but I think there are likely mods for that somewhere...), so to me it just seems pointless.

These videos don't do much for me - I never find it very funny listening to people laughing at themselves while they ramble on.

Based on these comments, I had a quick look at the Nexus 'adult' section, and this stuff is already beyond parody. Even the titles: Craftable Panties, Summon Succubus Twins, Animated Prostitution - oh boy! I must admit that the 'user gallery' for that last one made me ROFL.

"I used to be an adventurer like you - then I got caught doing that."