Falout 3 freezes on main menu if open via MO 1.3.11

StuardBr

Question

Hello guys!

I'm starting to play with fo3goty and i'm having some trouble in start.

I installed Steam version, started Fallout 3 Launcher, ultra setiings, play, tested a new game, everything ok. So, i installed FOSE. Tested him and ok too. Installed MO 1.3.11, default options, run FOSE and... the game freeze on main menu. I need to "Alt + F4" to exit. Tried open FOSE and Fallout3.exe and same problem. Tried open Fallout 3 Launcher too and it open without problems.

Searching what can be happening, i note that, if i go to the MO, create a new profile (test for a ex.), go to the "ModOrganizer/profiles/test" and put ANY ini file under "Read Only" and try to open FOSE or Fallout3.exe the thing start fine.

Tried copy the default ini files from "Users/MyUser/Documents/My Games/Fallout 3/" to "ModOrganizer/profiles/test/" and same problem...

Anyone can help me with this problem?

Edited by StuardBr

If you told us originally of ALL the software you had installed perhaps you could have sped up your resolution of this issue.

One of the stickied topics in the MO support forum is this which outlines the types of software that routinely interfere with MO.

At any rate I'm glad you can now continue with modding/playing your game.

Hahaha, yes... 

But ok, the best way to learn something is by suffer. I'll NEVER forget this thing hahaha.

Thank you for you patience and let's install some thousand mods :)