[ LIGHTING FIX ] Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard Edition by --JawZ--

z929669

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go back (Currently been working on 4 other projects I have) and finish up my No-JIT-Script version of RS - Update so it will be ready for the merge with NovakDalton's Relighting Skyrim No-JIT-Script version when the new update of his is released.

• 4 weeks later...

I am playing with this, but not really testing anything right now. Just using my current STEP build to work on specific mods and the project.

Therefore, I cannot give this one a "go ahead" at this point.

Considering that this mod has (IMO) has four separate components ...

• Base RS
  • Update v5
  • OLSE for Update v5
  • Dawnguard BETA
... we should hold out for a more integrated solution that is the post-collaborative result of the two authors' work. Or at least a lot more testing and feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

So, yeah, JawZ has pulled all his Nexus files and apparently left the community. NovakDalton had no idea. Relighting Skyrim basically just took a nosedive :(

From https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/196978-jawz/ :

For those of you wondering where and what has happened to me I felt that I couldn't go on anymore with how my personal life was neglected for the Skyrim and ENB modding. I had to make a choose to get better or to stick with the part of my life that "drowned" me, sort of speak. Not caused by any person though, so no one should feel responsible for me leaving that is not what I want at all.

So to everyone who has encouraged and supported my work and to all the friends I made and got to know over the last year and a half, I wish you all the best in your gaming, modding and personal life endeavours.

Best Regards J. Anders Wedin

I have given my latest work to NovakDalton to do with it whatever he want's to do with those files, so don't give up on Relighting Skyrim just yet. NovakDalton will continue his work as he has done in the past. I'm just not going to be around for well I don't know for how long or that I will come back sometime in the future I just don't know, but I do know that the work will be continued by NovakDalton.

I have given my latest work to NovakDalton to do with it whatever he want's to do with those files, so don't give up on Relighting Skyrim just yet. NovakDalton will continue his work as he has done in the past. I'm just not going to be around for well I don't know for how long or that I will come back sometime in the future I just don't know, but I do know that the work will be continued by NovakDalton.

Best of luck to you.  STEP team certainly respects the need to put RL first, and you've contributed some good work.  Take it easy, and maybe in time a bit of modding will become fun again, instead of a pressure.

• 1 month later...