Something weird happens when i add a mod.

Dijkstra

Question

Hi, today i wanted to switch things up in my load order. I havent played the game in some time so i got rid of some texture mods and added some texture mods. Sure that worked fine. I removed ultimate combat and added wildcat but when i launched the game and loaded my test save none of my mods worked. SkyUI worked but there was nothing in there. I was like sure maybe wildcat is ******* up something but when i added ultimate combat again it did the same thing. then, i added a better version of quality world map and the same thing happened. Wtf is going on. Does anyone know what might be happening. Do i have redo all the patches before i try a mod out? Any help would be appreciated and have a nice day.

Oh and here is my load order: https://modwat.ch/u/JABBA2000

3 answers to this question

Silly comment here, but if you're using a test save, would your test save happen to be reliant upon any previous mods that you're changed or deleted?  Or, is your test save based upon a vanilla version?

Also, have you attempted a play-through with a new game?

I see in your modlist you're at 247 plugins.

Just be sure, you're going over the 255 limit are you?

Quick edit just bouncing off Sonreac's comment:
It might be worth instead of using the save you mentioned, using 'coc qasmoke' to ensure it's a compeltely fresh instance.

Edited by O0mix0O