Ok what did I do wrong?

Matriga

Question

post-7006-0-89795600-1497362959_thumb.jpg

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

Anything else you need? let me know. I didn't see any errors in the main window while loading. Looked fine just like when loading xEdit.

Update: Seems the error happens even when loading just Skyrim.esm, so it's an issue with the installation / MO hook. Redownloading/installing and trying again.

Edited by Matriga

Disabled all dynamic patches. ASIS, DSR, Bashed Patch, I don't use a Merged patch. Error persists. 

I can run the Standalone if I use the wizard clicking Medium preset. Any other preset freezes. Using the Advanced Wizard also causes it to freeze, even if only the Medium Preset is clicked. 

Also just to make sure I'm not an idiot, I reinstalled .net 4.5, papyrus utils, my DRIVERS, ran Glary5, rebooted, and now I'm trying it all again. Still receiving the same errors. 

My screenshots are loading white, or I'd load a few. I'm working on fixing that. But you're familiar enough to go from this description: Vanilla before TLL command everything looks... vanilla. TLL command functions as it should. After loading DynDOLOD.esp loading into the game, it seems that NEAR LODs are absent (ie, Dragonsreach while standing at the Meadery) while very distant LODs (like mountains) are present. Basically it looks like I typed TLL but it only half worked. Typing TLL with *.esp active functions as intended. 

The log you pasted lists

[00:00:21.741]    Found 52 merged mods
[00:00:21.766]    Found 892 merged form ids

Can you try to disable all those merges until those log lines do not show anymore, to see if the error message goes away?

Regarding the LOD in game, as example, Dragonsreach is supposed static LOD, not dynamic near/far LOD.

Upload/paste the log from the medium generation that worked. Also upload/paste ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5_Tamriel_log.txt and..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_TES5_Tamriel.txt, maybe I can determine what is going on from that angle.

Edited by sheson

Honestly, I'm just gonna scrap it all and start over. I have all of the mods for SOME Extended on my external. I guess this is what I get for experimenting xD.

I probably messed up cleaning a mod or something somewhere.

Could be a while. I will just have to go over code that deals with merge mods.

If you still have all the map files that could help actually. They are in ..\data\merge\*_map.txt for each of the merges. If you could upload/paste them somewhere.