Better Beast Races Hidden on Nexus

mentaltyranny

Question

Better Beast Races by Xenius has, accordingly to my research, disappeared since at least May 5th.  Considering that this is STEP Core, I am in trouble. I hope it isn't required for STEP Patches.  I managed to find v2.00 on fileplanet of all places, its 99.5 MB.  However the STEP wiki page says to use the "lite" version, and I don't think that is it.  Does anybody know where else to find this file or can anyone send it to me?  Any help is appreciated!

Also, I have a feeling that this is not the only STEP Core or Extended mod by Xenius.  If anybody knows where to get the others, again, I would be greatfull!

Finally, if I mis-posted in the wrong subforum, thanks in advance for moving my topic! 

Well, at this point, XCE only really gives us stuffs for the womens, since Better Males overwrites it all. I know that there was a big discussion about a year ago in here about developing an 'in-house' female replacer, but I'm not sure what happened with that. So at the moment, BBR is replaced by Cover Khajits and (if you choose) FAR, the males by Better Males, and the women are left dry, assuming that the replacer I mentioned didn't pan out.

I got lazy...that's what happened to it. :whistling: I'd have to start from scratch with it because some assets have changed. I mainly stopped working on it because I was never able to get rid of the neck seam. Texturing a body was not the best place for me to attempt to learn texturing... Though, I will say that Lydia was looking much better with it:

TESV_2014-08-17_20-56-23-28.jpg

Tech - you mentioned somewhere (I thought here, but obviously not) that Windsong would be a via alternative, but I've read on it's page that it doesn't work with Better Males. How would you play this one, given that it appears to be all or nothing on this?

EDIT: DISREGARD - I went to install it, and the FOMOD has a Females Only option.

Edited by Shadriss

Tech - you mentioned somewhere (I thought here, but obviously not) that Windsong would be a via alternative, but I've read on it's page that it doesn't work with Better Males. How would you play this one, given that it appears to be all or nothing on this?

EDIT: DISREGARD - I went to install it, and the FOMOD has a Females Only option.

:clap: :dancingbanana:

This conversation is happening in two places at once - I recommend moving any discussion over the 2.2.9.2 Bug List, as that's where the majority of the discussion has been occurring relating to this matter. Page 18 (should come up through that link) has my recommendations Re: The XCE mods, as well as Tech's thoughts.