SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

if possible that you tell us what form id are the problem? so that i can fix in my patch, don't want to remove the mods i am not using from cr patch all the time:D

i can do but what I tend to do is created separate "Test patch" before adding to the main CR so I can make that available. I should have some time tomorrow to sit and take a deeper look.

interesting little issue most likely an engine burp was on the road from Rokistead to Whiterun I bumped into the petrol of Imperials and Stormcloaks fighting also at the same time a troll, sabre cat, Thalmor petrol and a dragon all spawned my fps obviously tanked and then CTD. Reloaded and only the usual Imperials and stormcloak fight was occurring.

that Andion NPC from Caranthir Tower Reborn is bloody annoying. I don't want to go find the tower yet so can you please leave me Alone and stop bumping to me every 5 seconds while i am talking. I can see why people think we should remove the mod it's not really needed in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Lexy i must admit I've not had a problem with Andion (Caranthir Tower). He has approached me once with the letter, which i stored together with the Helgen book in a chest in Levelers Tower unread(both), until I'm ready to read and pursue them. Though I'm a sucker for eye candy i.e pretty houses, armor etc, Levelers Tower and safe house above the museum, are all i really need, not to mention the ones received in game(Breeze home etc), so yes it might be worth putting it into the OPTIONAL Category when Nozzer has made it, and dropped from main set-up

Berndaroy

16. Bug was fighting a bandit and captured his soul in a grand soul gem not a black one. was using a bound sword so could be an issue with Ordinator.

My mistake A black gem was used been a long day. Been nursing sick babies with Chickenpox and the older one with a broken heart and right before exam time too never good so a bit of a scatter brain today.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ahhhh broken hearts. I feel for you.

Cheers, she'll be alright in time it was her first semi-serious Boyfriend they've together for about 18 months so yeah there always the worst kind of break-ups. Luckily Darth is away at the moment or the guy would be in trouble.

Edited by DarkladyLexy