SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

• 2 weeks later...

Some bugs/annoyances I've seen on a multiple playthroughs with this setup (only mod that differs is that I'm using the Celestine Follower instead of Toccata)

- Wheels of Lull: in the first mine when you pull the levers to get the glowing bridge to appear, I randomly teleport/fall through the bridge to the ground. I've got VSync on via my AMD card driver and I can see the entire bridge, but when I get to the last 2/3 of the bridge, I'll randomly teleport to the bottom of the mine. I've seen playthroughs where people walk across the whole bridge, so I know it's not an extra puzzle bit. Also, in the part where the mine carts are rolling and you have to pass through them, my character gets hit by them when they are very far away ad I get hit outside of the cell and respawn at the entrance. 

- Bathing in Skyrim: The mod does not seem to flag Lake Honrich as water.. I'm unable to bathe in any of the water that surrounds Riften.

Edited by scamander14
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a corrupt mesh file from Vivid Landscapes. It's the Mage Stone mesh from the load screen. Here part of the log when the crash happened:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\MESHES\loadscreenart\loadscreendsmage01.nif" 0.000000 seconds ago.

I repaired the NIF file using NIF healer, but I haven't been able to test it so far. It's a pretty rare one being on the load screen.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

First thanks to everyone that works on these guides and helps with the maintenance of them.  It's amazing stuff and I can't thank you all enough.

Secondly,  I did try searching for answers to a couple of issues I have and just couldn't find them.  So if I've missed it somehow or I'm posting in the wrong place I apologize - Please forgive my stupidity! :P

I have two issues at the moment:

1)  Some items like Jade Elder or Jade Dragon figurine have appeared in shops (some shops where I don't believe they should have been but I could be wrong) and I have stolen them.  Gone to the museum and it will not register them.  If I try to place manually the popup appears stating I don't have the item and yet it is in my inventory.  Investigated a little bit and if I query using the console I can find that these items appear to have two IDs for the same thing.  I spawned one in using the other ID and it goes on the shelf fine.

I've obviously done something incorrect to cause this double up somehow but can't figure out what.

2)  I'm getting CTDs after varying amounts of time being played.  Papyrus logs are filled with stuff like in the "spoiler" below

[spoiler=Example of Papyrus Log][06/01/2018 - 10:32:29PM] Error: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 19 on  (490012C4)].WAO_NPCArmorScript.OnEffectStart() - "WAO_NPCArmorScript.psc" Line 236
[06/01/2018 - 10:32:29PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [Active effect 19 on  (490012C4)].WAO_NPCArmorScript.OnEffectStart() - "WAO_NPCArmorScript.psc" Line 236
[06/01/2018 - 10:32:29PM] Error: Cannot call GetArmorRating() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 19 on  (490012C4)].WAO_NPCArmorScript.OnEffectStart() - "WAO_NPCArmorScript.psc" Line 237
[06/01/2018 - 10:32:29PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [Active effect 19 on  (490012C4)].WAO_NPCArmorScript.OnEffectStart() - "WAO_NPCArmorScript.psc" Line 237

I believe this relates to scripts from Weapons and Armor Attributes?  Log is basically full of this stuff. 

Again, I have probably done something stupid and you are all far wiser than I.  Any assistance would be fantastic.