Law of One

TechAngel85

Do any of these depictions include dinosaurs with feathers like what we now tend to believe a lot of them had? I am generally interested. Not because I'm trying to trip you up, but because you would be right regardless if they evolved into birds. In that way, it's a safe assumption. lol

Really, I don't know but I doubt it. From the art that I've seen it's more basic than detailed art. Carvings, finger paintings, etc.

In the quote you wake up in both of the realities eventually right? It doesn't matter if he exits his current reality because it doesn't change his impending death which I think you are calling "fourth".

Sorry, I'm not following what you're saying here. I'll expand on what I meant. By "wake up once we reach the fourth", I meant that the information or "truth" will be revealed once we've reach the fourth density. It is a density of union.

I'm not saying we should just wait, I think we should actually try and find answers. I guess that's what Parapsychology tried to do, but because they haven't yet proved anything and had research issues, it's basically labelled as nonsense by the scientific community at large. I guess that is a valid response, but at the same time it is a bit detrimental as I don't think anyone else is bothering.

I hope you realize I am not arguing, more like questioning. To be honest though, I don't agree with not being able to interject someone as it just forms a bubble around yourself. That is what a lot of modern college classes do wrong IMO. But that is not for now and I will try and respect your wishes.

It's not my wishes to steer this discussion in any one direction. All are welcome to interject their thoughts. In my saying that, I only wish to convey that I didn't start this conversation to continually defend my view points of the Law of One material being valid for me. That doesn't make for very good conversation nor is it fun to continually have to defend your personal views. Hence my comment of starting this conversation for the discussion of the material itself and its potential, not it's validity. Besides the science books being toss around at the beginning, I've quite enjoyed myself thus far. There is a ton of material to potentially discuss. Once the current topic dies off a bit (which I feel it is), I will introduce something new until no one is interested anymore. :^_^:

Nice views on the religion part previously. And hey... gotta love random dinosaurs getting thrown into the mix! :) 

And sorry if my continuous trying to make you question what you believe is a tad too much, but as I have tried to describe that is just how I work. Spent so much of my youth with religion, and later years with new age stuff. I guess I trivialize a lot of it, because I find it so amusing that at their core most of them are the same. Sort of the saying "It does not matter what you believe, as long as you believe". 

And I personally made my peace with all of the stories a long time ago now. It is also more fun to try to cut away the story and see what is behind it so to speak. I tend to do that with a lot of stuff. 

To be honest Tech, you seem to be at a point where you think a certain way and couldn't care less what people think of you. That creates interesting topics. A lot of people probably came in here and thought: "This guy is nuts for believing this!" and then left without a further thought. I bet the same thing happened when I created my topic a while ago on the paranormal. I actually don't mind if someone thinks of me like this because my attitude has changed for the better and my outlook became more positive. I couldn't ask for more than that and I hope you feel the same way. But please, continue questioning and exploring everything of course! If you don't you may miss out on some things along the way.

@Aiyen Don't apologize for your stance on this, if people don't drone on too much and be condescending I find it very healthy. It's true some can go too far with their beliefs to the point of madness, but at the end of the day you can't really pinpoint what is normal at all. Normal is such a pointless word as everyone has their own little quirks. I find is fascinating to play around with ideas such as: what if people with dementia are actually talking to someone when we see no one? I find questions like this fun to talk about and debate whether they seem silly or not. ::D:

Edit: Tech I sent you a PM a few days ago. You'll probably find it annoying. ::P:

Edited by Guest

Nice views on the religion part previously. And hey... gotta love random dinosaurs getting thrown into the mix! :) 

And sorry if my continuous trying to make you question what you believe is a tad too much, but as I have tried to describe that is just how I work. Spent so much of my youth with religion, and later years with new age stuff. I guess I trivialize a lot of it, because I find it so amusing that at their core most of them are the same. Sort of the saying "It does not matter what you believe, as long as you believe". 

And I personally made my peace with all of the stories a long time ago now. It is also more fun to try to cut away the story and see what is behind it so to speak. I tend to do that with a lot of stuff. 

No worries. It's been a pleasure discussing this with you and you're not going to make me question my beliefs and more than I make myself.  :^_^:

To be honest Tech, you seem to be at a point where you think a certain way and couldn't care less what people think of you. That creates interesting topics. A lot of people probably came in here and thought: "This guy is nuts for believing this!" and then left without a further thought. I bet the same thing happened when I created my topic a while ago on the paranormal. I actually don't mind if someone thinks of me like this because my attitude has changed for the better and my outlook became more positive. I couldn't ask for more than that and I hope you feel the same way. But please, continue questioning and exploring everything of course! If you don't you may miss out on some things along the way.

Edit: Tech I sent you a PM a few days ago. You'll probably find it annoying. ::P:

You're absolutely right. I couldn't care less what other think of me for my beliefs. I'm as open and as nonjudgmental as I can be. If they want to judge me, let'em. It's not going to bother me one bit. ::): I was really hoping when opening this topic that there would at least be 1 person within our 10,000+ members that would have jumped on to say, "yes, I've ready it!". However, if there was, that first bit of back and forth where science books were being tossed around most likely would have prevented them from posting. Of course, I was expecting that to happen. It always does with esoteric topics such as this.

Oh lord...I must have missed it. I'll go check it now.

I do not apologize for my stance, but I can apologize for the way I present my views! :) 

I have also enjoyed this little debate, it has been a long time since I did it last. Good to see I have not entirely forgotten everything I learned back then! 

Good. Time for some more content. This is an explanation by Ra of the before birth to after death process:

Appendix:

• Harvest - this is what Ra refers to as the ascension from one density to another.
  • Space/Time - this is how Ra refers to things as being in the material world. Things we can touch and see are in space/time. (visible or physical)
  • Time/Space - this is how Ra refers to things that are not within our material world. Things that exist or have the potential to exist which cannot be seen by us in the third density. (invisible or metaphysical)
  • Wanderers - wonderers are entities who are of a higher density than our current 3rd density that have chosen to incarnate into our third-density to be of service in raising our vibrations towards harvestibility.

Questioner: ... I would like to take as an example an enitity, starting before birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list of positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation --- which body is activated, the process of being incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, the process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalysts, the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death; you might say one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations [read incarnations] are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity's needs. Those entities for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true color core of mind/boy/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the "formmaker". The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. This is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to the primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo-ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

Questioner: Who supervises the determination of further incarnation needs and sets up the seniority list for incarnation?

Ra: This is a query with two answers.

Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere.

The seniority of vibration is to be likened unto placing various grades of liquids in the same glass. Some will rise to the top; others will sink to the bottom. Layers and layers of entities will ensue. As harvest draws near, those filled with the most light and love will naturally, and without supervision, be in line for the experience of incarnation.

When the entity becomes aware in its mind/body/spirit complex totality of the mechanism for spiritual evolution it, itself, will arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting process occurs. The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended.

Questioner: An analogy to that would be a student in college signing up for more courses than he could possibly assimilate in the time they were given. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct.

So we are going to get "harvested" by wonder wanderers (sorry had too! :)

Sounds like a good movie plot! 

On a more serious note. One thing I found interesting is how many of these new age things use concepts from science as they get theorized. You did not really see anything about space-time until after the theory of relativity was explained to the general public. And it is also quite amusing that in most cases those who use space time get is sort of wrong, like it is a tangible thing. For example black holes... it is taken as a factual entity in space... yet few actually know that one has never been strictly proven to exist. Sort of like dark matter... we know something is there, but we got no clue what it is. Yet it finds its way into popular science and science fiction so much that it become tangible to people. 

It is quite fascinating to me how one go from the abstract, into the tangible, and then back into a new abstract with new properties. That is actually one thing that physics courses could benefit a bit from getting into more! I would go as far as to say it should be more common, since it is a great problem solving, and idea generating method. Hope that made sense! :D 

(Try not to take this like I am being critical of you, I already hate myself for doing it)

Tech...this material, did anyone actually grammar check it? I will swear that there are at least some , missing, and some of the sentence structures are like bad translations. I mean I actually tried to read it out loud and I had to stop and double check several times. 

case in point : "The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority" 

That is not just me.. that is a bad way to write... almost as bad as my at times very bad use of then and than! 

So we are going to get "harvested" by wonder wanderers (sorry had too! :) Sounds like a good movie plot!

I'm pretty sure this is where the idea for the Matrix came from now. :P

Tech...this material, did anyone actually grammar check it? I will swear that there are at least some , missing, and some of the sentence structures are like bad translations. I mean I actually tried to read it out loud and I had to stop and double check several times.

I...I need a translation because it seems like the material was intentionally trying to confuse me. To me it's like someone speaking gibberish but they decided to write in down on paper. I actually wrote this before you Aiyen, but I closed my browser window as I didn't want to seem ignorant. I'm actually glad you mentioned it because I have just come away confused more than anything.

Edit: I guess I am saying that to discuss it and ask about it, I need it deciphering first. It's just the way it's laid out and described. Like:

violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow

Come again? It sounds like a hippy has been hitting the bong a bit too hard from my current perspective. I obviously don't mean anything by that, it's just the only way I can describe it.

Edited by Guest

In regards to the grammar, the material is presented as it was given. So when Ra speaks, they didn't correct any of the wording. They simply put it in as it was presented. All these sessions were recorded and transcribed so some of the punctuation is likely off and keep in mind this was from the early 80s. Ra has difficultly with some of our wording at times and apologizes for this in the material. After the fourth density most communication is done telepathically so speaking is an inefficient form of communication for them and most entities higher than the fourth density. I often find myself having to reread some of the material to grasp what was said due to the wording provided.

I do apologize. I try to add to the appendix to cover some of the concepts, but perhaps to tossed in too much at once. I realize without reading through all the material, there are going to be some gaps in understanding. Take for instance SP's quoted text above, "violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow".

• In the quoted text from the Law of One they're talking about what happens before incarnation of an entity that would be of the third-density and about to graduate (be harvested) into the fourth-density.
  • Next you must understand we have 7 bodies. One for each density level and these correspond to the color centers (or chakra centers) of the body. Our third-density body is the yellow body because it is the third energy center. The only body the exists in space/time at any given moment is this yellow body because we're currently in the third density. All of our other bodies exist in time/space. (You see how I could have a hard time grasping all this?) When we die, our consciousness transfers to time/space into our indigo body (the 7th body which is for seventh density).

Now with that information we read the full quote, "In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow".

• In this quote we have died. We are in our indigo body and we are testing ourselves to see if we are ready to graduate to fourth density. This is done by manifesting ourselves as violet-ray (which is when we become one with the Creator), but only as much as our limited knowledge of the yellow-ray will allow. Basically...have we learned all the lessons we should have in third density to be able to graduate to the fourth?
  • When we return from that manifestation, we are in our indigo bodies. From the test we will know if we still have lessons to learn and should reincarnate to the third density, or if we are good to go and should reincarnate to the fourth density and into our green-ray body (which is our fourth-density body).

I don't blame you if you still don't follow. It took quite a bit of time for me to wrap my head around it all; like the concept of time/space.

Oh, so you are saying when you die you aren't automatically reincarnated? You have to do or learn something before that is possible? I guess it's like how Patrick Swayze in Ghost has unfinished business and he needs to sort that out before he can begin his ascent/next phase (I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic)? If I am understanding it correctly that is! Would you say this is why it is thought that some people don't leave for a while after death as they have not graduated? Would it be out of the question to say that someone whom doesn't tick all the boxes would be stuck? Is it possible for something to fit into both time/space and space/time and can they interact with each other at all? 

Go on one more: Is there unlimited reincarnation of a being? What happens if you never progress past a certain stage? According to science energy can't be created, so I assume you could run out of recycling material if a lot of beings remain stuck?  

Heh, I feel weird writing this as if I have got one thing wrong I am wasting everyones time!

Edit: I see you answered a little of this when talking to Mator. I will just go back as I skimmed the topic before:

Mator said: I don't mind spiritual discussions, but when you start claiming there are things like ghosts or UFOs flying around, that you can get your soul to leave your body, that is when we leave the realm of what is "real" and go to a magical fairy land with no basis in reality. Put simply, I believe in the supernatural, but doubt any alleged experience of it. I don't think it's impossible for something "supernatural" to occur, but that it is extremely unlikely, and if it did happen I doubt we would ever know because the world is drowning in false supernatural information or accounts.

I'll just add this is a weird stance as it's usually all or nothing with a lot of folks. I don't personally understand how you can even to begin to suggest that every one of those believers believe the same thing. You can't lump everyone who believes in a soul into a fantasy land bracket, for example. It's certainly extremely unlikely to happen as I well know, and if it did happen and someone had evidence, it would still be called a hoax... because humans. There's a lot of people who say: "Well we have cameras everywhere today so how come there is hardly any evidence?" From my experience, if something is freaking you out the hell out, recording it is the VERY last thing on your mind. Well obviously that doesn't apply to aliens, I'd expect someone to try and film a distant spacecraft. 

Edited by Guest

I'll just add this is a weird stance as it's usually all or nothing with a lot of folks. I don't personally understand how you can even to begin to suggest that every one of those believers believe the same thing. You can't lump everyone who believes in a soul into a fantasy land bracket, for example. It's certainly extremely unlikely to happen as I well know, and if it did happen and someone had evidence, it would still be called a hoax... because humans. There's a lot of people who say: "Well we have cameras everywhere today so how come there is hardly any evidence?" From my experience, if something is freaking you out the hell out, recording it is the VERY last thing on your mind. Well obviously that doesn't apply to aliens, I'd expect someone to try and film a distant spacecraft. 

I didn't say anything about believing in a soul.  I specifically referenced "out of body experiences".  I believe in souls in some sense myself, so... yeah.

The thing about UFOs is it's easy to falsify "evidence".  Just have a friend throw a hub cap like a frisbee and take a picture with a $2 kodak camera while it's flying by, and voila, instant UFO!

Again, I refer to Occam's Razor.  Which is more likely, that people create hoaxes / have vivid imaginations (something we actually have scientific evidence in support of), or that there are aliens in flying saucers flying all over the place and there's a unilateral, international government conspiracy to keep us from knowing about it?

If your answer was the latter make sure you stock up on aluminum foil so you can block the alien mind control!

vlMLN.jpg

Edited by Mator

Oh, so you are saying when you die you aren't automatically reincarnated? You have to do or learn something before that is possible? I guess it's like how Patrick Swayze in Ghost has unfinished business and he needs to sort that out before he can begin his ascent/next phase (I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic)? If I am understanding it correctly that is!

Some do automatically reincarnate without consciously being involved in the process. The quoted material covers this. The younger spirits/souls/consciousness are not aware of the spiritual growth process and these are automatically reincarnated under the guidance of entities serving directly under the Guardians discussed earlier. They do this service of their own free will and it is a great service. Young souls here are usually of the third density groups.

After graduation through the densities, the individual will become aware of the spiritual growth process after death and will choose its own future lessons to learn before reincarnating. During incarnation, there is a process of "forgetting" that is necessary. Without this process we would know all there is to know and would learn nothing in the incarntive state of being. The Law of One does say it is possible to pierce the veil of this forgetting process to become aware of the catalyst that are at work in your life. This can be done through mediation and seeking to know one's true self.

Would you say this is why it is thought that some people don't leave for a while after death as they have not graduated? Would it be out of the question to say that someone whom doesn't tick all the boxes would be stuck? Is it possible for something to fit into both time/space and space/time and can they interact with each other at all?

People get "stuck", according to the Law of One, usually due to a tragic or unexpected death and they do not realize they are dead. Free will plays a major part in this. Usually during death an entity will freely move on because this is the natural process. However, during unexpected deaths, some entities will have a strong enough desire to keep living and experiencing and thus their will overcomes the death process. The only other way ghosts can occur is the dead entity has an extreme concern for a thing or an other person which is strong enough to overcome the death process.

As for existing in both space/time and time/space, yes. This is very true for everyone. We simply are not, for lack of a better word, "evolved" enough to utilize anything in time/space during our current incarnations. The Law of One speaks of entities who are of the fifth density that can do this freely.

Go on one more: Is there unlimited reincarnation of a being? What happens if you never progress past a certain stage? According to science energy can't be created, so I assume you could run out of recycling material if a lot of beings remain stuck?

Yes, reincarnation of a being is unlimited until that being becomes one with the Creator in the seventh density.

You would never become stuck in a single stage. Ra explains it rather poetically (paraphrasing here): "As the plant instinctively grows towards the light, so do we instinctively grow towards the Creator." It might take longer for some entities, but we all eventually move through the densities and become one with the Creator again.

Energy is infinite and never runs out from my understanding of the material and of the science I've seen on the subject. It passes between space/time and time/space in a loop. Think torus.

Well I only have had what I would call one UFO experience and I obviously cannot say what the hell it actually was. It was pitch black and I looked up to see what I thought were lights from an aircraft, but the lights were fixed in place. It was there for 10 seconds and then it basically shot away so fast (like some sort of Star Trek warp) and that was it. No sonic boom or anything.

I can't come to any conclusions on that. That is how I think, I would need to board said craft or at least have it land next to me before I could start believing in aliens. They are certainly a possibility to me, but even if there is an initial awe or panic from strange events, I ALWAYS do my very best to try and test for any possible explanation afterward. I'm not one of those total gullible fools that mistake the smell of an air freshner for a mysterious musk, for example.

Edit: That timing Tech! Will read your replies now and get back soon. :)

Edited by Guest

Not sure I want to get into this. I am a sceptic myself, and the discussion about that kinda died out a few pages back. I do encourage you to practice a distinction though: this is not philosophical thinking. Philosophy is based on a rational and logical approach to fundamental problems, not being made aware of said problems and their solutions in conversation with a "higher being" of any sortThat would perhaps be more aptly described by the term spiritual thinking. When discussing philosophy we should be quoting the likes of Descartes and Schopenhauer, not Ra. Besides the fact that much of this sounds like someone took a literal interpretation of the platonic steps and exchanged the Olympians with cosmic entities, it has few similarities with the philosophical method.

It's not my wishes to steer this discussion in any one direction. All are welcome to interject their thoughts. In my saying that, I only wish to convey that I didn't start this conversation to continually defend my view points of the Law of One material being valid for me. That doesn't make for very good conversation nor is it fun to continually have to defend your personal views. Hence my comment of starting this conversation for the discussion of the material itself and its potential, not it's validity.

What is the potential of something that is untrue? At best it will be a broken clock being right twice a day sort of situation, but I'm fairly certain there are more "options" in life than there is on a clock face. You must be well aware that most people do not believe in this, regardless of its actual validity, and as such, expecting to discuss something's potential based on the assumption that it is true, seems a very unreasonable expectation.

I make no stance on whether this is true or not, but its potential seems only limited to a situation in which it is the truth, and even then, what would it contain besides the potential of absolute truth? If we learned (irrefutably) to live in harmony with ourselves and the universe, we would probably live in harmony with ourselves and the universe. If we learned (irrefutably) that when we die we are reincarnated, we would be reincarnated when we die, and would stop worrying about that. If we learned (irrefutably) that ghosts are real... we could make TV-shows about talking to them? Haven't we already done that though?

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Some do automatically reincarnate without consciously being involved in the process. The quoted material covers this. The younger spirits/souls/consciousness are not aware of the spiritual growth process and these are automatically reincarnated under the guidance of entities serving directly under the Guardians discussed earlier.

Sorry for my gaps, I joined this late and haven't been over everything. So they are just automatically reincarnated because they are too young? I was honestly expecting something more complex and intricate based on the other material. Is it wrong to question the simplicity here?

However, during unexpected deaths, some entities will have a strong enough desire to keep living and experiencing and thus their will overcomes the death process. The only other way ghosts can occur is the dead entity has an extreme concern for a thing or an other person which is strong enough to overcome the death process.

So they come back without seeing anything? Or is this like an out-of-body experience if you will? Out-of-body is something that always intrigues me due to a story I was told by a relative. My great-aunt was apparently "clinically dead" when she experienced walking down a long winding orchard, and at the very end, she spoke to someone she didn't recognize. They told her it wasn't her time and they were waiting for "Kathy". A few weeks later her cousin Kathy died out of the blue. I can't say anything about this, but it is certainly interesting regardless of if you could class it as coincidental or not. It sounds like a bloody huge coincidence to me regardless. She also said that she would never be afraid of dying because of how "beautiful" it all seemed.

As for existing in both space/time and time/space, yes. This is very true for everyone. We simply are not, for lack of a better word, "evolved" enough to utilize anything in time/space during our current incarnations. The Law of One speaks of entities who are of the fifth density that can do this freely.

When would be become evolved enough to see everything? You are not talking about Darwin-like evolutionary theory, right? You talking about spiritual evolution or ascension to a new phase?

Energy is infinite and never runs out from my understanding of the material and of the science I've seen on the subject. It passes between space/time and time/space in a loop. Think torus.

Not throwing anything around, but as I understand, energy can't be created or destroyed. Perpetual motion can't exist without an infinite energy source. What is supplying this source of infinite energy?

Not sure I want to get into this. I am a sceptic myself

And good on you. I know you probably think someone who believes in something that is an impossibility is mad, but that is a normal train of thought. Just don't be a dick and keep telling them you think they are (not saying you are doing that, just saying). I'd personally love everyone to experience something deemed impossible, because it's awesome. It's better than any drug if you are actually sane and witness it with others present.

Descartes and Schopenhauer

Who quoted and then quoted?... ect., ect. Someone had to begin without quoting anyone.

I make no stance on whether this is true or not

You did a little. lol I mean, I read between the lines.

Haven't we already done that though?

Yes, and most people would continue to call it fake even if the footage was 100% real and verified. So why should anyone even bother, real or not? Edited by Guest