FO4 & Mod Managers?

GamerPoets

Question

Is it pretty much a consensus that N.M.M. is the only truly stable manager for FO4?

I've spent a few days reading articles and posts on random sites and I've found very little about WryeBash (if its supported for FO4 and should be a "go to"). Tons of info on how Mod Organizer has bugs but nothing we can't work around (what does "nothing we can't work around mean"? .. sounds a lot like... something we should not spend time teaching folks how to work around lol... which then kills the manager for my purposes) and that's about it.

Would love to hear some feedback from those "in the know" and some serious info regarding options by anyone who has some.  

1 answer to this question

Well currently WB FO4 has 1471 new users and hardly anything of concern for Utumno

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20032/?

All the Images there are me using it for my game, exclusively.

There are a few minor bugs with the current beta, but use the link to the Oblivion thread ( just updated minutes ago to the latest ), go to the second post, and at the end of that post is a link to Dropbox ( 307 WB wip standalone ) and the latest Installer .. Which is at a very reliable stage now.

Most of the bugs in the development thread have been due to some major ongoing surgery / refactoring where Utumno has overhauled something but had an unanticipated bug .. which have all been pretty quickly squashed and made Wrye Bash superb in how it performs now.

I'm using nightly build Wrye Bash 307.201701270027 - Installer, and installing Standalone for FO4 and SSE ( this version was uploaded on dropbox about 16 hours ago )

Edited by alt3rn1ty