Sign in to follow this  
rephiwas

When i run skyrim via ModOrganizer it opens steam and doesn't load my mods

Question

So yesterday i was playing skyrim as usual, but today steam updated Skyrim, and now when i try to run the game via the shortcut created by MO it opens the launcher and none of the mods installed by MO are loaded, i tried to create another shortcut but nothing changes, please help

3 answers to this question

Welcome to STEP @rephiwas

When you start MO is the profile selected that matches that you were previously using? If so can you start a modded game by calling SKSE via the executables dropdown list?

If no to either questions please post your logs and ini here please.

OK, so today i tried to execute skse via MO, and it worked '-' i did absolutely nothing different from yesterday i opened MO selected SKSE and clicked run, but this time the game opened directly with all mods loaded '-' about the profile, i have only one profile on MO and tbh i didnt even know i could have more then 1 until now LOL, i dont know what to say. Thanks for replying so fast but i guess that the problem fixed itself. '-' if you still want my logs and ini i can post them tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Vidistis
      Hello there, I've been trying to find a way to color the text for separators. The text color is either black and white, but sometimes it's black on a separator that shares the same color of others that have white text. I would really like to be able to control the color of both the separator bar and it's text.
    • By vabatta
      Hi everyone,

I have a portable installation of MO2 on a different drive than the OS, same drive where Skyrim is installed, and since I updated to Windows 11 I can't start Skyrim through MO2 either with or without all mods, SKSE. If I start it from outside of MO2 in any way, it works fine (with SKSE too). What could be the issue?

• By DangerousDeraz
      Hey everybody, i ran into an issue that i was hoping someone would help me with.
      last night when i was installing my mods from STEP 2.0.0 Guide, my PC accidentally turned off and on again, after it turned back on and i went to open MO2 i found all my mods rearranged alphabetically into the last separator, and all of them were unticked. as seen in the screenshots.
      Is there a way to revert this and not go through the menace of rearranging all of the 310 mods into their separators? 
      Thanks.