wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

If you have CTD from texture packs then I'm assuming you are using more V-Ram than you have.

you can use

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1762/?

To monitor the game as you play and see if it's a resource issue.

(There a COUPLE OF SPOTS I know of that will CTD you but none are where you talk about.) IF you are using world Space mods or "Ultimate scrappin LOLOL I can scrap anything) ,mods then you are on your own as they cause game engine issues and I've not seen a viable solution to the Pre-combine issue)

The recent BTI seems to work well with the pre-combine patch I'll add it back in to the wiki.

@Defaulteduser

Unsure what you mean by "Anyone else run into the Dreadnaught armor not having keywords applied to it?" what keywords are you referring to? Is there something your missing in the crafting bench?

Also is it a spawned item or a crafted item you are having the problem with?

Edited by Gernash

Unsure what you mean by "Anyone else run into the Dreadnaught armor not having keywords applied to it?" what keywords are you referring to? Is there something your missing in the crafting bench?

Ah I recently encountered this too. 

A random raider dreadnaught spawned when I wasn't even expecting it at my character level, managed to killed and loot his armor, but only some parts of the dreadnaught level armor had the armor keywords properly applied to it, specifically the chest piece, while the rest I had to put in the tags such as |ArmR| in-game so that they would show up under armor rather than outside of it in the pipboy. It was strange but not game breaking imho.

Responce:

Ahhhh innr Naming, I think I have that glitch sorted in my version. Currently I'm waiting for the new armor keywords to come out before releasing it.

Legendary raider spawns (level 2,9,17,25 etc) they are also set 5% stronger than you.

So hard legendary fight AWESOME  working as intended :) - I'm looking into "breaking" armor and weapon drops so you can't seek out high level equipment on enemies at low levels.(also scaling low level EQ on legendary mobs)

I'm fiddling with leveled lists and NPC hardness. In my gave they auto level to 99 and tough a nails but vanilla weapons weapons run  out of steam at about 40-50, making up a crafting patch to extend the vanilla weapons (need to do about 80-120 dps at 60 or your toast with 3 on 1 combat.)

Edited by Gernash

According to fo4 monitor i only got as high as approx 3.5 bg vram and I have 6 so I dont think its that.

And I already removed the scrap mods. Strangely enough today I only had one CTD

Btw what are the spots youre referring to?

Edited by winedave

• 2 weeks later...

I understand a lot of the guide is still a WIP, however I have a question regarding Better Mod Descriptions FOMOD instructions...

It states "Install options Optional Files... AE - None, Craftable Armor Size - None, Everything Else - None." I'm assuming it's a typo under AE and Craftable Armor Size? Also, did you intentionally leave out other mods included in the core install, such as Raider Overhaul WIP and Realistic Guns and Bullets Overhaul?

Further, is it safe to assume if you install an optional "Plugin" guide, I would have to manually go back and reinstall Better Mod Descriptions to include Legendary Modification, Weaponsmith Extended, etc...?

Apparently I can't edit my post - sorry for the double post... You have Modular Kitchens (mis?)labeled as "Optional" in the wiki, however the MODWiki-CraftingRedirect-Patch.esp includes Modular Kitchen as a master. Intentional? I'll probably double back and just install everything including the plugins just to be safe. Also, the FOMOD does not have an option to uncheck the "ZephyrWarrior's F4 Power Armor Overhaul" patch, though the wiki states all "plugins" are optional.

Further, MODWiki - CORE - Patch.esp includes Weaponsmith - VIS Icon Patch.esp as a master, but Weaponsmith - VIS Icon Patch.esp includes New Calibers.esp as a master. New Calibers also comes from the optional plugin section of the guide.

Edited by Geheiligt

Hey all.  I'm an avid user of Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition (Extended) mod guides, and am looking to jump ship into modded FO4 for a bit.  Is this pack considered developed and stable at this point?   Thx!!

Edited by Gutmaw

• 5 weeks later...