Does anyone want a new, up to date Oblivion pack?

Rather than adding new stuff, my guide focuses on making what is already in the game look better.
That's fine by me as I'd like the process to be as streamlined as it can be.

For leveling, Oblivion XP Update and Realistic Leveling seem like the two best options. I use OBXP myself, as I mention in the short gameplay modlist linked in the main guide. For landscapes, you've got Unique Landscapes and the HESU Mod Collection to choose from. Then for dungeons, you can use Better Dungeons and/or Snus Dungeons.
That's great thank you. It was more of a double check/opinion ask just to make sure. I'll be sure to check those out to see what I like best!
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to play Oblivion because of all of the lore and history it contains (I haven't played through Oblivion properly yet) but the meshes for the races and just the graphics in general are offputting coming from Skyrim... I really want a set of mods for Oblivion that overhaul the meshes to be less offputting (and potentially a UI overhaul like SkyUI but for Oblivion because Oblivion's UI is atrocious) but there doesn't seem to be anything like that... :cry: