Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Speaking of eatingsleepingdrinking, I had accidentally installed the whole mod my first install, and that's what was causing bathing in Skyrim to not track my followers.

But the plus side was, that mods contains a bunch of great animations that I now miss having gotten rid of it. Has anyone approached the mod author about releasing his animations as a standalone release? I'd love to have them back.

We might see a new Real Shelter release in the near future.

From the mod's forum page:

ThreeTen

Update time May 23rd, 2016:

Real Shelter 1.5 Preview
-1200 previously globally persistent references are now not persistent anymore (cutting down the total persistent references by over half).
-Refactored code that cuts down "script heaviness" and String count significantly.
- New rain texture options provided by bbdlqek1
-New SKSE plugin

Pros of the new SKSE Plugin
- No more need for the RSPatcher.
- No more seemingly infinite rain/snow storms.
- No more buggy weather transitions (as weather will not "transition" to a RS created weather anymore)
- Consistent rain/snow sounds (sounds will not change when entering/exiting shelter for most cases)

Cons:
- SKSE plugin works for everything but vivid weather's snow. But I was given permission by manga to do some terrible experiments on his snow meshes so a VW specific patch will be made for that weather mod (this will also allow me to create snow that will look much better than what has been provided).
- No more fluid transitions (which is a half con because the sound disruption that came with fluid transitions will be removed).

The skse plugin in terms of working with VW is subject to change, so that con may be removed before release
So yeah, fun times ahead!

• +1 1

Meh said he will fix the RaceMenu crash for next update. He already sent a fix to someone else to test it. It'll be hard not to include it in the future. Cut down on loading times so much and no more worrying about perk menu lag.

Is there an easy way to remove dependency of ELFX - Exteriors.esp from the SR Conflict Resolution.esp without rebuilding it from scratch?

Open TES5Edit > Load up the patch > Apply Script on the Conflict Patch > Report Masters > Choose ELFX - Exteriors.esp and remove the records that is linked to it. That's how I do it. I don't use things like Mature Skin and Better Vampires so I remove them every time he changes the patch. :) Hope that helps.

Open TES5Edit > Load up the patch > Apply Script on the Conflict Patch > Report Masters > Choose ELFX - Exteriors.esp and remove the records that is linked to it. That's how I do it. I don't use things like Mature Skin and Better Vampires so I remove them every time he changes the patch. :) Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

EDIT: I have tried this and it showed 2 records, so I removed those from the Conflict Resolution patch, but it still shows ELFX - Exteriors as a master. Is there something else I need to do or am I missing something?

EDIT2: Also when I run the report masters script again and select ELFX - Exteriors it shows "Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:" but does not show any records...

Edited by puppies_on_acid