Fallout 4 (CK) Elevator Script Creation?

Sounds like the smart way to learn. I messed around with a terminal script so that I could write some entries on one by trying to copy one that was in game.

I got the mesh merging down (i think). Recreated my first container into a single mesh. Haven't gotten to try it in game yet though. 

Well, I spent forever trying to figure the mesh combining stuff out. I got all of the meshes to look how I wanted them too. I figured out how to add the missing textures for the wood planks. I have all of the pieces under the main node.. and when I load them into the CK the CK crashes lol.. taking a break for a couple days

Edit: figured out hwy.. because i changed an environment map setting.. even found out why textures weren't showing up... dont' know why.. had to change a number 4 and 5 in the to a number 3 for each model.. no idea what that does lol.. but doesn't matter because i destroyed my nif trying to figure it out by accidently saving over it... i'll start over again after the weekend.. thank you all = )

For anyone who cares = )

I couldn't take much time off from working on this thing lol. I've created my first "custom" mesh composition. It's a small bottle storage area. And it's glorious lol.. All textures are there, it loads up in the CK and places without issue. Thank you all. After I recreate the rest of my containers this way I will tackle the elevator task and let you know how it goes.