Realistic Water Two Merged issues resolved, maybe

So I decided to give SRLE another shot and I've reached the RealisticWaterTwo Merged point.

I loaded my six esps' in the correct order at the bottom of my load order and cranked up Merge Plugins Standalone (through MO) I went to go highlight my esps' and create a new merge but I noticed something odd. Three of them were missing.

What I saw was RealisticWaterTwo.esp RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp and RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp BUT RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp was missing.

First I hulk smashed my desk and screamed. Wondering "WHAT IN THE F*** KIND OF AN ERROR IS THAT?*

But then I calmed down and remembered something. RBB - SR Merge.esp and the erorr it caused the last time I tried to merge Realistic Water Two. The last time I installed SRLE I came across an error when checking my merge for errors. Something about RBB - SR Merge.esp needed to be loaded before something or whatever, My way around that error was to simply disable RBB - SR Merge.esp before trying to merge Realistic Water Two.

After disabling RBB - SR Merge.esp Realistic Water Two will merge with no issues. No errors found.

Also all six plugins were merged correctly in the proper order.

Will it work out in game?? I dunno I haven't finished installing SRLE yet so I'm looking forward to that crash. Should be fun

Should Neovalen include this step in his instructions?